This Friday

Topics gone bad, the musings of Palmer the Charmer re PTC Junior, Dulwich Yiddo's views from the armchair etc.

This Friday

Postby Ronnie » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 am

As the Stones aren't playing this Friday, woudn't it be a great idea of all of us could ge along to Vicarage Road to support the Hornets against Blackpool? It's the least we can do given how generous Watford have been to us, and after the disappointment at Bury, how refreshing would it be to see some proper football?
Ronnie

Re: This Friday

Postby RAYNERS BLUE » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:55 am

Bollox
RAYNERS BLUE

Postby deadly » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:43 am

Ronnie wrote:As the Stones aren't playing this Friday, woudn't it be a great idea of all of us could ge along to Vicarage Road to support the Hornets against Blackpool? It's the least we can do given how generous Watford have been to us, and after the disappointment at Bury, how refreshing would it be to see some proper football?

Ah, you wag Ronnie, what day is it again today?? I almost think I would prefer to visit the 'morge... :(
"..You love bloody Weadstone more than you love me.." answer: YES.
deadly

Postby alan ainsworth » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:14 am

As the Stones aren't playing next Monday afternoon, I think everyone should get themselves down to Fetcham Grove to cheer on the Tanners against Horsham and then make their way to Uxbridge for the cup final. Not exactly a surfeit of blinding alehouses near the Uxbridge ground, though finding a decent Indian over that way should be easy enough.
alan ainsworth

Postby to be someone » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Ronnie wrote:As the Stones aren't playing this Friday, woudn't it be a great idea of all of us could ge along to Vicarage Road to support the Hornets against Blackpool? It's the least we can do given how generous Watford have been to us, and after the disappointment at Bury, how refreshing would it be to see some proper football?

Presumeably we would be in the away end supporting the "Pool" if we reeeaaaaaaaally have nothing better to do.

Dress code has to be that ( not ) badass item of footie fashion.............................The tangerine boiler suit
to be someone

Postby Ronnie » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:53 pm

I should say fair play to ptc for removing the original offensive non april 1st posting on this topic. But I won't, it was wrong.
Ronnie

Return to Gibber