Anyone seen this? no mention of the goal!!!

Topics gone bad, the musings of Palmer the Charmer re PTC Junior, Dulwich Yiddo's views from the armchair etc.

Anyone seen this? no mention of the goal!!!

Postby somersetstone » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:22 pm

I saw this on Facebook today on the:-
Non League Grounds of England Wales & Scotland

Sad telephone conversation I had this morning 'Sad' as in a abit pathetic..my old mate from my childhood days in South london now lives in Eastbourne.,he like myself dosnt follow our league team Chelsea anymore an tends to watch his now local team Eastbourne Boro..Saturday Eastbourne played Wealdstone at home an my pal said the behaviour of certain section of the away support was shocking..Very aggressive & thuggish..my pal attended the game with his 15 yr old daughter and her young friend..My pal is 45 and probably the Hardest guy ive ever known in my life an was a well known face at Chelsea during the 80's & 90's [i'm not condoning his behaviour in those days].He said that if it wasn't for the fact he had his daughter with him he would have quite happilly have Battered a few of these morons into next week..if any of the Wealdstone faithfull are on here' My mate has a simple message for you to pass onto these clowns following their team..if they are such tough wanna be footie thugs WHY aren't they running with spurs Yid army?? or Arsenal's Gooners?? why are they throwing their weight about at Non-league football matches??..shameful stuff this was one of the reasons I stopped watching league football ffs Grow up kiddies.
Allen
GO ON YOU STONES
somersetstone

Re: Anyone seen this? no mention of the goal!!!

Postby Elmslie Ender » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Never read so much tosh.
Elmslie Ender

Postby attic » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:38 pm

Fantastic. Another threatened online chinning which didn't take place. These types are always on the verge of belting someone, always one step away from proving just how hard they are. But never actually do. What a tough guy, ex headhunter it seems, probably ex army, managed to carry on fighting despite being shot by a tank. THANK GOD his kids were there otherwise the away terrace would have looked like the Basra Road circa 1991. Seriously.....those who were there, you got away with it. I'm now too scared to even contemplate driving within ten miles of Eastbourne as I fear for my safety.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby PA peter j-b » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Elmslie Ender wrote:Never read so much tosh.

especially this bit

WHY aren't they running with Arsenal's Gooners??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can we not knock it?
PA peter j-b

Postby approvemeplease » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Embarrassing.
approvemeplease

Postby PA peter j-b » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:50 pm

somersetstone wrote:probably the Hardest guy ive ever known in my life

To be fair, he could mean that in a sexual context.
Can we not knock it?
PA peter j-b

Postby Big Phil » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:57 pm

somersetstone wrote:I saw this on Facebook today on the:-
Non League Grounds of England Wales & Scotland

Sad telephone conversation I had this morning 'Sad' as in a abit pathetic..my old mate from my childhood days in South london now lives in Eastbourne.,he like myself dosnt follow our league team Chelsea anymore an tends to watch his now local team Eastbourne Boro..Saturday Eastbourne played Wealdstone at home an my pal said the behaviour of certain section of the away support was shocking..Very aggressive & thuggish..my pal attended the game with his 15 yr old daughter and her young friend..My pal is 45 and probably the Hardest guy ive ever known in my life an was a well known face at Chelsea during the 80's & 90's [i'm not condoning his behaviour in those days].He said that if it wasn't for the fact he had his daughter with him he would have quite happilly have Battered a few of these morons into next week..if any of the Wealdstone faithfull are on here' My mate has a simple message for you to pass onto these clowns following their team..if they are such tough wanna be footie thugs WHY aren't they running with spurs Yid army?? or Arsenal's Gooners?? why are they throwing their weight about at Non-league football matches??..shameful stuff this was one of the reasons I stopped watching league football ffs Grow up kiddies.

Somerset Stone...Whilst I was at the match I cannot comment on the above as I was sitting in the stand above the Wealdstone dug out ,but what I will say is that your pal should be looking nearer to home and concentrate on his crowd. Firstly as is the norm you politely change to the end that your team is attacking. Well it is the first time I have seen a group of morons decide to stay and I presume try and goad the opposition....Well done to the stewards for eventually getting them away but unfortunately they were sent through the stand right past us .Most of them could have been no more than 15-18...effing and blinding and talking about how Wealdstone have had a lucky escape that they had been moved on (that's putting it politely).My friend had his 92 yr old uncle with him who lives in Eastbourne and this was the first match he had come to watch in ages (and the last probably).All I will say is that it was a good job he is deaf...I am hoping to love to see some of the comments from our lot who were behind the goals (that's if this alleged behavior took place there)...So you are quite welcome to send this to him if you want.......
Big Phil

Postby attic » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:06 pm

PA peter j-b wrote:
somersetstone wrote:probably the Hardest guy ive ever known in my life

To be fair, he could mean that in a sexual context.

Wore lots of leather no doubt to achieve that genuine 'hard man' look.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby trueblue » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:11 pm

The Facebook poster makes a racist comment and shows a willingness to use violence. His opinion is worthless.
trueblue

Postby abuzza » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Actually I was quite sorry when the stewards moved the Eastbourne mob away. There was never any possibility of trouble as I don't think any of them was a day over 15 and they certainly wouldn't have dared start anything. As for our chant of "Does your mummy know you're hear?" being countered with "Does your carer know you're here?"... quite drole I thought.
abuzza

Next

Return to Gibber