Anyone seen this? no mention of the goal!!!

Topics gone bad, the musings of Palmer the Charmer re PTC Junior, Dulwich Yiddo's views from the armchair etc.

Re: Anyone seen this? no mention of the goal!!!

Postby Kettering punchbag. » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:33 pm

attic wrote:Wore lots of leather

Attic,you're beginning to worry me now.....
Kettering punchbag.

Postby Kettering punchbag. » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:37 pm

trueblue wrote: a racist comment

really?
Kettering punchbag.

Postby Kettering punchbag. » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Big Phil wrote: well known face at Chelsea

you'd of thought he would of come over and said hello then.
i'm sure we have some football fanatics amongst our "thuggish following" who would be familiar to him.
Kettering punchbag.

Postby Uncle Jack » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:05 pm

trueblue wrote:The Facebook poster makes a racist comment and shows a willingness to use violence. His opinion is worthless.

Grow up you little cultural marxist. suggest you plead with Tottenham's Jewish support to stop using the Y word first of all. maybe then we can start to take a more serious stance on things if they are that offended. sick and death of what has been seen as harmless football banter being turned into a hanging offence by those barely off the tit. been down the lane more times than you've had hot suppers most probably.
Uncle Jack

Postby somersetstone » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Big Phil wrote:
somersetstone wrote:I saw this on Facebook today on the:-
Non League Grounds of England Wales & Scotland

Sad telephone conversation I had this morning 'Sad' as in a abit pathetic..my old mate from my childhood days in South london now lives in Eastbourne.,he like myself dosnt follow our league team Chelsea anymore an tends to watch his now local team Eastbourne Boro..Saturday Eastbourne played Wealdstone at home an my pal said the behaviour of certain section of the away support was shocking..Very aggressive & thuggish..my pal attended the game with his 15 yr old daughter and her young friend..My pal is 45 and probably the Hardest guy ive ever known in my life an was a well known face at Chelsea during the 80's & 90's [i'm not condoning his behaviour in those days].He said that if it wasn't for the fact he had his daughter with him he would have quite happilly have Battered a few of these morons into next week..if any of the Wealdstone faithfull are on here' My mate has a simple message for you to pass onto these clowns following their team..if they are such tough wanna be footie thugs WHY aren't they running with spurs Yid army?? or Arsenal's Gooners?? why are they throwing their weight about at Non-league football matches??..shameful stuff this was one of the reasons I stopped watching league football ffs Grow up kiddies.

Somerset Stone...Whilst I was at the match I cannot comment on the above as I was sitting in the stand above the Wealdstone dug out ,but what I will say is that your pal should be looking nearer to home and concentrate on his crowd. Firstly as is the norm you politely change to the end that your team is attacking. Well it is the first time I have seen a group of morons decide to stay and I presume try and goad the opposition....Well done to the stewards for eventually getting them away but unfortunately they were sent through the stand right past us .Most of them could have been no more than 15-18...effing and blinding and talking about how Wealdstone have had a lucky escape that they had been moved on (that's putting it politely).My friend had his 92 yr old uncle with him who lives in Eastbourne and this was the first match he had come to watch in ages (and the last probably).All I will say is that it was a good job he is deaf...I am hoping to love to see some of the comments from our lot who were behind the goals (that's if this alleged behavior took place there)...So you are quite welcome to send this to him if you want.......

Just for the record, he is not my mate, I have no idea who he is, just someone who posted on a non league football group on Facebook
Allen
GO ON YOU STONES
somersetstone

Postby The Guvnor » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 am

A quite bizarre account from someone who surely cant have been at the game. Absolutely nothing happened, it was a complete non event. A group of 14/15 year olds trying to give it large and Wealdstone just laughing at them was basically the sum total of what happened. I saw our safety officer speak to their stewards who took the advice and ensured they were moved . They were just small town kids trying to be someone and failing miserably.
The Guvnor

Postby Dave Reader » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Totally agree with The Guvnor. A great atmosphere to watch a game in. No hint of aggression from either set of fans other than a group of 15 year old lads doing what 15 year old lads do. Made to feel very welcome in the bar before and after the game obviously the idiot who wrote in was at another game.
Dave Reader

Previous

Return to Gibber