Stones 3 Concord 0

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Stones 3 Concord 0

Postby worruz » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:52 pm

worruz wrote:
Elmslie Ender wrote:it does seem that he didn't know he wouldn't be in the match day squad until seeing it on twitter that morning..

Sorry, genuine question

What was written on twitter in the morning that meant he knew he wouldn't be in the match day squad yesterday?

Still waiting for an answer to this one???
worruz

Postby attic » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Football can be a cut throat business at times. Northy is ultimately big enough and smart enough to recognise this.

Out of interest Northy started his Stones career at the start of the 2010-2011 season.

Who was our established and trusted number one up until around the last pre season friendly of that season?
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Rotorstone » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:50 pm

Deadly, I'm having the same problem as you are with the highlights from the Concord match. You can watch them on the Concord website home page. Hope that this helps. I'm also using Windows 10.
Rotorstone

Postby Enfield Stones » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:34 pm

Rotorstone wrote:Deadly, I'm having the same problem as you are with the highlights from the Concord match. You can watch them on the Concord website home page. Hope that this helps. I'm also using Windows 10.

Here is the link to the Concord website!!
www.aspect.co.uk

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enfield Stones

Postby deadly » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:56 pm

Enfield Stones wrote:
Rotorstone wrote:Deadly, I'm having the same problem as you are with the highlights from the Concord match. You can watch them on the Concord website home page. Hope that this helps. I'm also using Windows 10.

Here is the link to the Concord website!!
http://www.aspect.co.uk

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Rotorstone! ...Jezz, let it lie...it is becoming your one and only joke... or should I say sad aspect of your personality? :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.concordrangers.co.uk/

funny how I can watch the highlights as an enbeded feed on Concord's site, but can't watch the match highlights via Wealdstone's main site... :oops: :oops: :oops: I have turned off my pop up blocker as well to no avail...

EDIT: As per 2 minutes ago, Match video is watchable on main site .. I can watch it on my pc on Chrome, but still Not on Windows 10. Also watchable on my phone which uses Android.
"..You love bloody Weadstone more than you love me.." answer: YES.
deadly

Postby Blue Stone » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Here is a link to video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5nhvfRSbx8
Blue Stone

Postby Waltons Left Boot » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 pm

Really enjoyed the linesman flagging at the start of the Philips goal
Waltons Left Boot

Postby woodman » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:42 pm

worruz wrote:
worruz wrote:
Elmslie Ender wrote:it does seem that he didn't know he wouldn't be in the match day squad until seeing it on twitter that morning..

Sorry, genuine question

What was written on twitter in the morning that meant he knew he wouldn't be in the match day squad yesterday?

Still waiting for an answer to this one???

What I saw was the announcement of new signing and JN saying ‘I better plan my NYE then’
which inferred first he’d heard of it. Then a Stone said he should at least be on the bench to which he replied ‘correct’
woodman

Postby 08masonl » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:50 pm

Nice win but the red card pissed me off a bit. Stevens has been fantastic for us but what an earth was he thinking?????

You're winning 3-0, there's about one minute left on the clock and you're on a yellow card. Why an earth would you dive in like that?
08masonl

Postby worruz » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:40 am

woodman wrote:
worruz wrote:Still waiting for an answer to this one???

What I saw was the announcement of new signing and JN saying ‘I better plan my NYE then’
which inferred first he’d heard of it. Then a Stone said he should at least be on the bench to which he replied ‘correct’

That's what I saw as well.

That tweet is not really definitive that he wouldn't be in the match day squad though.
worruz

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum