Mustafa Tiryaki

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby worruz » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:04 am

deadly wrote:
Lanarkian wrote:Lost count of the score. We were 1-0 down at Uxbridge but scored at least 7 plus we missed a penalty. Possible hat trick (maybe he third was an own goal) for Harry Goodyear.



7-0
https://twitter.com/Stoney_Ground


We were 1-0 down but won 7-0?

I thought Paul Daniels had passed away?
worruz
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby Stoney Ground » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:34 am

He came on at half time, and looked very impressive not only strong in the air but his touch and awareness of where his teammates were was very good. Finished a one on one when put clear about 30yards from goal advancing and slotting home with ease.
Stoney Ground
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby The Guvnor » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:01 am

I would expect to win comfortably in a game like that but the most impressive aspect for me was seeing the team sheet with only 3 starters from Saturday and an eleven which would hold its own at Connie South level.

At the risk of being shot down in flames I really believe from here on in we will finish the season strongly.

UTS
The Guvnor
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby worruz » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:17 am

The Guvnor wrote:At the risk of being shot down in flames I really believe from here on in we will finish the season strongly.

UTS


I agree and I'm going to risk being shot down as well as its only early days, but I like what I see in BW and I think he could be the man to take us a long way.

As I say its only early days but he's certainly got us looking like a team and squad that can compete at this level at the top end of the table.

Fitter, sharper, more pragmatic and more belief in seeing out a game.

Early days still, he's not even had a summer with the team yet.
worruz
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby Stoney Ground » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

worruz wrote:
The Guvnor wrote:At the risk of being shot down in flames I really believe from here on in we will finish the season strongly.

UTS


I agree and I'm going to risk being shot down as well as its only early days, but I like what I see in BW and I think he could be the man to take us a long way.

As I say its only early days but he's certainly got us looking like a team and squad that can compete at this level at the top end of the table.

Fitter, sharper, more pragmatic and more belief in seeing out a game.

Early days still, he's not even had a summer with the team yet.


Even last night he kept encouraging players to work harder and continue closing down. I agree he has instilled a good team ethic and got that bit more out of those he inherited and they seem to have more belief in themselves and each other.

Hopefully good times ahead.
Stoney Ground
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby rayners lament » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:15 am

The Guvnor wrote:I would expect to win comfortably in a game like that but the most impressive aspect for me was seeing the team sheet with only 3 starters from Saturday and an eleven which would hold its own at Connie South level.

At the risk of being shot down in flames I really believe from here on in we will finish the season strongly.

UTS


----- and BW's a decent record in play-offs.
rayners lament
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:35 pm

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby craigw87 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Has now joined Kings Langley on dual registration to obtain game time and match fitness. https://twitter.com/Pressoffwfc/status/930453684269576195

Current list of players away from the club are as of today

Benji Crilley (Dual Signed with Chesham United)
Mustafa Tiryaki (Dual Signed with Kings Langley)
Elliott Godfrey (Dual Signed with Kings Langley)
Alex Lafleur (on loan at Chalfont St. Peter)
Dylan Kearney (on loan at Uxbridge)
Elliot Benyon (on loan at Enfield Town)
"In football, the worst things are excuses. Excuses mean you cannot grow or move forward"
craigw87
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:15 pm
Location: Harefield

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby worruz » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:37 pm

craigw87 wrote:Has now joined Kings Langley on dual registration to obtain game time and match fitness. https://twitter.com/Pressoffwfc/status/930453684269576195

Current list of players away from the club are as of today

Benji Crilley (Dual Signed with Chesham United)
Mustafa Tiryaki (Dual Signed with Kings Langley)
Elliott Godfrey (Dual Signed with Kings Langley)
Alex Lafleur (on loan at Chalfont St. Peter)
Dylan Kearney (on loan at Uxbridge)
Elliot Benyon (on loan at Enfield Town)


Good news, lets get him fit and scoring goals.
worruz
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby BornundertheElmslie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:46 pm

craigw87 wrote:Has now joined Kings Langley on dual registration to obtain game time and match fitness. https://twitter.com/Pressoffwfc/status/930453684269576195

Current list of players away from the club are as of today

Benji Crilley (Dual Signed with Chesham United)
Mustafa Tiryaki (Dual Signed with Kings Langley)
Elliott Godfrey (Dual Signed with Kings Langley)
Alex Lafleur (on loan at Chalfont St. Peter)
Dylan Kearney (on loan at Uxbridge)
Elliot Benyon (on loan at Enfield Town)


BW also mentioned at the Q&A that he had sent 3 or 4 other young players to Uxbridge to get experience. No idea who they are but it seemed they were young players he rated and wanted at Wealdstone, but just need game time/experience.
BornundertheElmslie
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Re: Mustafa Tiryaki

Postby BillyByrneFan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Kings Langley are at home tonight against former Nat South Bishops Stortford. Not too far to travel to see Mustafa and Elliot. When I saw Langley a couple of weeks ago they looked like they could do with some quality. Kings vs Bishops 7:45 WD4 8BS Kings win 4-1 after being a goal down Tiryaki made on the 4th and subbed late in the game after impressing.
BillyByrneFan
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 am

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests