STAND UP FOR WEALDSTONE

For all things Wealdstone FC

STAND UP FOR WEALDSTONE

Postby FGW » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:45 am

Latest fundraiser initiative launched last night - http://www.wealdstone-fc.com/2017/posts ... ealdstone/

Chairman has stated that donations raised will go towards the playing budget this season....

Remember that paying by debit or credit card on-line or at the Megastore will attract fees from the sum donated - where as paying by Cash/Cheque/EBT the club get 100%
FGW

Re: STAND UP FOR WEALDSTONE

Postby Elmslie Ender » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:11 am

A lovely idea actually. I know my choice will be Alan Cordice, whom I suspect will vie with Duck as the most popular. Wonder if m(any) of the modern players, say GV era, will feature much or at all.
Elmslie Ender

Postby The Guvnor » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:29 am

I'd like to sponsor all the Wealdstone players who've won the Middx Senior Cup in the last 32 years.
The Guvnor

Postby attic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:57 am

Elmslie Ender wrote:A lovely idea actually. I know my choice will be Alan Cordice, whom I suspect will vie with Duck as the most popular. Wonder if m(any) of the modern players, say GV era, will feature much or at all.

A chance for some competitive bidding then? Mind you this didn't exactly end well for someone who offered more money for David Lawrence when we were at Northwood :D
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Elmslie Ender » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:09 am

attic wrote:
Elmslie Ender wrote:A lovely idea actually. I know my choice will be Alan Cordice, whom I suspect will vie with Duck as the most popular. Wonder if m(any) of the modern players, say GV era, will feature much or at all.

A chance for some competitive bidding then? Mind you this didn't exactly end well for someone who offered more money for David Lawrence when we were at Northwood :D

Mr Albert has already said that you can have as many of one player as you like, so there could be a stand with a 100 Alan Cordices!
Elmslie Ender

Postby charlie » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:07 am

What a FANTASTIC way to help the club achieve the aim of promotion.

"Stand up for the Wealdstone"... could be a new song as well.

Lets fill the Stand.

Only one for me.. Stones most appearances player Charlie.
charlie

Postby Enfield Stones » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:17 am

Elmslie Ender wrote:
attic wrote:

Mr Albert has already said that you can have as many of one player as you like, so there could be a stand with a 100 Alan Cordices!

Absolutely correct, no bidding required, you choose your player and its YOURS ! Doesn't matter as EE stated if Alan Cordice has a 100 !!
I am probably gonna go for Bobby Moss or Nigel Johnson, my 2 heroes as a youngster

Lets fill that stand up!

Jez
Enfield Stones

Postby Bananas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:41 am

Fred Berwick. End of!
Just because you come from Wealdstone it doesn't mean you are a horrible b*stard - it's just considerably more likely that you are.
Bananas

Postby Roge S » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:41 am

Elmslie Ender wrote:
attic wrote:

or three Tashan Jordans.
Age comes to those who wait.
Roge S

Postby Bananas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:44 am

But please, no photos of players on the underside of the seats.
A it looks very corny...
B we'll end up repeatedly having to replace the pictures as they peel over the years due to sun on them...
C it'll be rife for visiting fans to graffiti tashes etc. on them.
D for a number of other logistical and good taste reasons.
Just because you come from Wealdstone it doesn't mean you are a horrible b*stard - it's just considerably more likely that you are.
Bananas

Next

Return to stonesnet forum