STAND UP FOR WEALDSTONE

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: STAND UP FOR WEALDSTONE

Postby BKK » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:51 am

That wont happen Bananas and we are devising other ways to record donations. Cheers
Cynicism and negativity is an easy and popular trait that is fed by failure. Success derives from someone, somewhere, being positive. Try it.
BKK

Postby attic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:00 am

I'd say there are a good handful of players from the GV days who did more than enough to warrant inclusion. Its all well and good going for the obvious choices, but most of them played in a team full of good players at a time when the going was good.

Bamford G it is then :lol:
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Enfield Stones » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Bananas wrote:Fred Berwick. End of!

Always remember Freddie B being given the Jock Law Trophy minutes after we got relegated against Leamington(1981) by the club on the pitch!! It was shocking timing, everyones world was ending and he was given his player of the year award !!
Only at Wealdstone!
Enfield Stones

Postby Forest's nostrils » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Great idea. Can players be extended to favourite supporters? In this case Is PTC allowed to nominate himself?
Forest's nostrils

Postby BornundertheElmslie » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Great idea.

And also great to read Peter Marsden's statement "..particularly as this season we are going all out for promotion". So no doubt whatsoever what the target is. Much better than "..we want to improve on last season".
BornundertheElmslie

Postby FGW » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Forest's nostrils wrote:Great idea. Can players be extended to favourite supporters? In this case Is PTC allowed to nominate himself?

WHO :?:
FGW

Postby FGW » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:39 pm

Donations are rolling in - thank you :D

Application forms will also be available on Saturday for fans to complete when we entertain Concord R.

I will also be creating a new website page under the Commercial Tab over the weekend showing how this is progressing for you all to drawl over......

Alan H
WFC Website Admin
FGW

Postby FGW » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:03 pm

From the revenue generated by the 94 members who use the Friends of Wealdstone Easyfundraising & Easysearch tools I intend to donate a sum (£500) for eleven players over the weekend.

As I don't have a clue who you are (it is part of the deal when you sign-up) if you want to see me Saturday to nominate a player or send me an e-mail - webmaster@wealdstone-fc.com - I will happily post on the forum who has been 'selected'......

Alan H
WFC Website Admin
FGW

Postby Waltons Left Boot » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:51 am

List incomplete. No Val Shearer.
Waltons Left Boot

Postby Stoney Ground » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Waltons Left Boot wrote:List incomplete. No Val Shearer.

I don't think we were actually able to register Val in the end, but he is still a Legend.
Stoney Ground

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum