Eisa

For all things Wealdstone FC

Eisa

Postby russpa » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:14 pm

He is some player...pace strength skill and scores.
He for me will be on a par with Assambalonga in a year or two. As Brit did took people on for fun on the wing and bamboozled defenses and scored regularly. He ended up a 14 million pound player and yes he was not our player but on loan but Eisa for me will end up as good if not better...even after running non stop for 80 minutes plus he still has the fitness in the last 10 minutes to beat men at will and attack the penalty box.
russpa

Re: Eisa

Postby worruz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:17 pm

May be a daft question but I presume he is on a contract?
worruz

Postby attic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Agree so far so good. And of course credit can go to GB for unearthing his talent. Would seem that BW is getting the best out of him so credit there too. If Eisa does go in the next few months I'd say replacing him will not be easy. Nor will it be cheap
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby John Young » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:46 am

Eisa has potential but would benefit with another season with Wealdstone as there is no point joining a league club to be potentially put in the u23 squad. Stay and play weekly against men score regularly and then you have a chance of playing 1st team football. If it was up to me I would extend his contract now .
John Young

Postby Elmslie Ender » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:32 am

worruz wrote:May be a daft question but I presume he is on a contract?

He is on contract. Normally these are for one year with an option to extend. I suspect only one or two of our squad are not on contract.
Elmslie Ender

Postby grim » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:33 pm

attic wrote:Agree so far so good. And of course credit can go to GB for unearthing his talent. Would seem that BW is getting the best out of him so credit there too. If Eisa does go in the next few months I'd say replacing him will not be easy. Nor will it be cheap

And Mustafa but Bobby is bringing out good qualities.very happy.
grim

Postby russpa » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:55 pm

Being tracked by QPR other championship sides and Charlton and Oxford United.
I have seen the QPR scout at the last 2 home games on the halfway line.
russpa

Return to stonesnet forum