Stones 3 Braintree 1

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Stones 3 Braintree 1

Postby s.k.khanna » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:33 pm

attic wrote:...Thought the crowd was a little on the low side considering our home form and the nature of the game.

...think the fact that Chelsea at home (12.30pm), Watford at home (3.00pm), Spurs @ Watford and Arsenal at home (5.30pm) taking a fairly sizable chunk (100 plus ?) away from our gate may have been a contributable factor! :?:
s.k.khanna

Postby WFCnortholt » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:38 pm

What a superb win that was . Second half may not have been pretty but at the end of the day we have the three points and that’s all that matters. I myself and sure many others share the same feeling that we go into home games now thinkng we can beat anyone ! Bobby and the boys deserve a lot of credit for this. A massive mention should go to Danny green. Very impressive again today and took his goal superbly . There sure is a buzz about us at the moment and long may it continue. Well done to all! UTS!
Wealdstone FC till i die- Up The Stones
WFCnortholt

Postby The Guvnor » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:50 pm

In all honesty without sounding too big headed the play offs is the absolute minimum we should expect with the squad we have.

BW unbeaten at The Vale and it really is a fortress now as opposed to the come and help yourself to 3 points arena that we had before.

The away wins will come don't worry about that and personally I fancy a top 3 finish with anything being possible.

Momentum is everything.
The Guvnor

Postby Elmslie Ender » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:46 am

[/quote]

Poor Victor and co struggled to keep the area clear (yes, it has yellow hatching now) as the Braintree yoof gambolled about in it. Also they apparently nicked his hat. [/quote]

I need to be vigilant. We need to keep the hatchings clear then and that goes for our fans as well. The youth against Chelmsford were similarly a problem in that area.
Elmslie Ender

Postby Waltons Left Boot » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 am

I would like the Braintree fan to tell us more about this blimp in the ground.
Surely we banned inflatables?
Waltons Left Boot

Postby Proper Not Happy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:56 am

Our stewards didn't help yesterday with their behaviour inflamed an already delicate situation. Some of our fans need to walk away than try and pick a fight too. If we get promoted (the club should turn this down as we aren't ready) we will be a laughing stock. We've already soured our name with a decision we made in August.
Proper Not Happy

Postby Dave Reader » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 am

Proper Not Happy wrote:Our stewards didn't help yesterday with their behaviour inflamed an already delicate situation. Some of our fans need to walk away than try and pick a fight too. If we get promoted (the club should turn this down as we aren't ready) we will be a laughing stock. We've already soured our name with a decision we made in August.

Proper not happy.......re proper not normal
Dave Reader

Postby Stoney Ground » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:23 am

Proper Not Happy wrote:Our stewards didn't help yesterday with their behaviour inflamed an already delicate situation. Some of our fans need to walk away than try and pick a fight too. If we get promoted (the club should turn this down as we aren't ready) we will be a laughing stock. We've already soured our name with a decision we made in August.

I think the laughing stock is you GS.
Stoney Ground

Postby Ronnie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:28 am

This is nearly as much fun as when Kendo Nagasaki was unmasked
Ronnie

Postby approvemeplease » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:18 pm

approvemeplease

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum