Re: Stones 3 Braintree 1

Postby worruz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Ronnie wrote:This is nearly as much fun as when Kendo Nagasaki was unmasked

Brilliant!

:lol:
worruz

Postby worruz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Proper Not Happy wrote:Our stewards didn't help yesterday with their behaviour inflamed an already delicate situation. Some of our fans need to walk away than try and pick a fight too. If we get promoted (the club should turn this down as we aren't ready) we will be a laughing stock. We've already soured our name with a decision we made in August.

Our stewards do a tough job very well thank you very much.

If you think you could help out then the club are always looking for volunteers.
worruz

Postby attic » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:55 pm

PNH should have their own column in the programme. I must admit his/her postings make me chuckle every time.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby worruz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Proper Not Happy wrote:Our stewards didn't help yesterday with their behaviour inflamed an already delicate situation. Some of our fans need to walk away than try and pick a fight too. If we get promoted (the club should turn this down as we aren't ready) we will be a laughing stock. We've already soured our name with a decision we made in August.

And another thing....

Why are you calling our fans out.
Our fans were perfectly well behaved yesterday.

In fact it was our fans that helped diffuse the small number of opposition fans who misbehaved yesterday.

So your point is????
worruz

Postby megaphone » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed that yesterday. Unsung heroes were Williams and Fitchett, neither who put a foot wrong all afternoon. Williams is getting better and better and Fitchett had a point to prove and did it in bucketloads. Hats off though to the 'boys', that was a real team performance.

It must be terrible for a couple of people on here with their own agendas that wanted Bobby to fail. So far so good, a breath of fresh air, and the winner that we needed. The football club comes first and not individuals, as much as I respected GB..........
megaphone

Postby deadly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:03 pm

megaphone wrote:Thoroughly enjoyed that yesterday. Unsung heroes were Williams and Fitchett, neither who put a foot wrong all afternoon. Williams is getting better and better and Fitchett had a point to prove and did it in bucketloads. Hats off though to the 'boys', that was a real team performance.

It must be terrible for a couple of people on here with their own agendas that wanted Bobby to fail. So far so good, a breath of fresh air, and the winner that we needed. The football club comes first and not individuals, as much as I respected GB..........

My sentiments exactly, well said Mr Phone.
I would have followed Wealdstone and Gordon regardless, yes, even if we got relegated, but I fear that many of our newer supporters would not have.
Now that Bobby is here, I will still follow Wealdstone...and I must say, this some of the best footie I have seen in many a year. Well done Bobby & the team.
A pleasure to watch.
The best is yet to come.

Up The Stones.

P.S.
A special thanks to all who have toiled to secure the club's future.
"..You love bloody Weadstone more than you love me.." answer: YES.
deadly

Postby Blue & White Army » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:51 pm

deadly wrote:My sentiments exactly, well said Mr Phone.
I would have followed Wealdstone and Gordon regardless, yes, even if we got relegated,.

Why are we still going on about this every bloody week. Its so boring, likewise this PNH nonsense.
Blue & White Army

Postby deadly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Blue & White Army wrote:
I would have followed Wealdstone and Gordon regardless, yes, even if we got relegated,.

Why are we still going on about this every bloody week. Its so boring, likewise this PNH nonsense.

I'm shouting to PNH, that's all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"..You love bloody Weadstone more than you love me.." answer: YES.
deadly

Postby attic » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Blue & White Army wrote:
deadly wrote:

You have a point. However, it does appear that there were plenty on here (yourself included? correct me if I'm wrong of course) who were happy with carrying on with GB. In spite of the absolute tedium being dished up on the home field of play for over 3 seasons. Now THAT is endorsing the concept of boredom would you not agree. I just hope a few people have learned something from events at Wealdstone during the past few months.

1) Never be scared of change.

2) If you are going to question those who want change, then at least underpin your argument with some genuine reasons why change should not be made.

3) Bollocks to the rulebook when it comes to timescales of managerial change.

4) Don't get overly hung up about how the change is implemented. Redundancies, sackings etc are rarely handled smoothly in any field. They are done for the benefit of the business. 'Feelings' and 'respect' come second to business growth. I'd say most of us have been moved on at least once in our lives. Whether it was justified or not is irrelevant. You take in on the chin and then go on to better yourselves elsewhere.

Onwards and upwards!!!!!
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby worruz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Blue & White Army wrote:

If the likes of PNH and (not for a couple of weeks to be fair) Charlie didn't come on here with their nonsense from both ends of the GB spectrum we wouldn't need to.

No point having a go at Deadly's message.
worruz

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum