Concord 3-1 Stones

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Concord 3-1 Stones

Postby DeanSwift » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:17 am

Any news on the injuries to Sellars and Tiryaki?

Key attacking players.
DeanSwift

Postby worruz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:36 pm

megaphone wrote:6. Less coaching staff......... ;)

7. Fewer hangers on pretending they're somehow part of the set up, blagging free travel on the team coach and free entry into games (which I suspect may be a major reason for the rancour PNH continues to display).
worruz

Postby The Guvnor » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 pm

No pride or class.
The Guvnor

Postby timfparks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Getting away from the tedious hankering after the (not always memorable) past, and focusing on the title of this thread, I am still convinced we are still on course for a top seven finish. A big shout out to our largely mysterious ex Hungerford benefactor who is apparently bankrolling the David Pratt transfer - this is potentially a great move for both parties even if Pratt is a very similar operator to Dan Fitchett, albeit faster, more confident and less hair.
He has alway been a thorn when we’ve faced him playing for Bath, and a few months ago for Chippenham and I’d imagine he’d be used as a foil to Muzzy Tiryaki with Abs playing in a wider role.
An exciting thought!
Big hearted though he is, the H Bomb is no real stand in for Muzzy. I’d rather lose five names from the wage bill and play Eddie up front in an emergency.
Our plan B on Saturday was hopeless, lumping high balls up to the ineffectual Harry and Elliot Benyon and moving our only danger man (Eisa) out of the danger zone. We’ve got to be cleverer than that.
timfparks

Postby Ronnie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:59 pm

timfparks wrote:- this is potentially a great move for both parties even if Pratt is a very similar operator to Dan Fitchett, albeit faster, more confident and less hair.

Words fail me if you're suggesting that we're splashing the cash on anything resembling Fitch....one's a forward one's not, certaonly at this level
Ronnie

Postby timfparks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Very very similar. Two legs. But as I said, faster and more confident. Not sure being follicly challenged is an advantage though.
timfparks

Postby Ally » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Wonder how much the playing budget is now?

How many players do we need to get out on loan?

So glad we have these outside investors in the club.

Pushing for promotion.
Ally

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum