Josh Hill

For all things Wealdstone FC

Josh Hill

Postby attic » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Rumours he's left the club. True? Never really established himself and has not featured for weeks.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Re: Josh Hill

Postby Proper Not Happy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Was never really given a chance. Treated poorly by the new regime.
Proper Not Happy

Postby Waltons Left Boot » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:33 am

Proper Not Happy wrote:Was never really given a chance. Treated poorly by the new regime.

Just wondering... who do you think HAS been given a chance and who hasn't been good enough?
Time for you to name names rather than sniping about the poor treatment by management and fans. I think you won't name anyone.
Waltons Left Boot

Postby BornundertheElmslie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:17 am

Proper Not Happy wrote:Was never really given a chance. Treated poorly by the new regime.

Hmm, from what I’ve heard Hill didn’t help himself one little bit.

If you want real insight into the differences between the previous regime and the new, talk to the players. You’ll get a very interesting set of perspectives.
BornundertheElmslie

Postby Elmslie Ender » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:32 am

Officially gone. Contract terminated by mutual consent. (coded speak for we have paid him off)
Elmslie Ender

Postby megaphone » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:51 am

Another poor signing by the old regime more like....... The correct decision to let him go.

megaphone

Postby attic » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Cannot blame the player for being paid off. Players have financial commitments too. He looked the part but didn't play the part.

Retaining GB over the summer has cost the club an awful lot of money I'd say.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby charlie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:57 pm

True cost of the boards mistake.. showing far to much loyalty and handing the purse strings over.

Proper Not Happy !
charlie

Postby Wobs » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Gonna have to disagree with you PNH. Under BW Josh Hill played a full 90 minutes v Hemel Hempstead, East Thurrock, Poole Town, Whitehawk, Chippenham and Faversham plus he started (and was subbed) against Weston super Mare.

Couple that with training either once or twice a week and I would respectfully suggest that Josh Hill was given every chance by the new regime and was not, in any way, treated poorly.
Wobs

Postby Enfield Stones » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Wobs wrote:

Gonna have to disagree with you PNH. Under BW Josh Hill played a full 90 minutes v Hemel Hempstead, East Thurrock, Poole Town, Whitehawk, Chippenham and Faversham plus he started (and was subbed) against Weston super Mare.

Couple that with training either once or twice a week and I would respectfully suggest that Josh Hill was given every chance by the new regime and was not, in any way, treated poorly.

That's the beauty about this forum, never let the truth get in the way of a good story!! Thanks Wobs....looking at the real facts now I would suggest he did get a fair crack at it but didn't quite make it second time around. It will happen more and more as BW disects the squad and thins it out(terminating contracts permitting) The money being ploughed into the budget needs to see a return I would suggest ............Teriyaki/Eisa/Pratt...........Teriyaki/Eisa/Pratt.......Triyaki/Eisa/Pratt............Teriyaki/Eisa/Pratt..........................If I keep saying it over and over again...it will happen!
Enfield Stones

Next

Return to stonesnet forum