Hereford segregated and they get the Bulla

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Hereford segregated and they get the Bulla

Postby worruz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Bananas wrote:
attic wrote:
Bananas wrote:
As for the level of the base...well you all know my feelings on that subject.

Unless the cost (time and money) was a serious player here, I still find it unbelievable that we sank so low....

Took longer to dig a massive hole in the ground to lay the same thickness of concrete two feet below ground than it would have done to have just laid the new slab at the correct height on top of the existing one IMH (amateur) O.

Daft question maybe but how come you weren't involved in the planning for the stand at that end, when you had been for the Bulla and other bits around the ground?
worruz

Postby megaphone » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:49 pm

I know you don't, and none of the summer workers either. It's just a pity that others don't have the same high standards when it comes to these matters or heaven forbid, get some advise from you before they start....... :shock: :?

Bananas wrote:As the saying goes, "we don't just throw this together you know..."
megaphone

Postby attic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:12 pm

megaphone wrote:I know you don't, and none of the summer workers either. It's just a pity that others don't have the same high standards when it comes to these matters or heaven forbid, get some advise from you before they start....... :shock: :?

Bananas wrote:As the saying goes, "we don't just throw this together you know..."

In fairness the core 'summer workers' tend to take pride in what they do thus are all in demand and in full employment. Its sometimes the case that certain individuals aren't available at a moment's notice when these types of project are hastily arranged.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum