Hereford segregated and they get the Bulla

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Hereford segregated and they get the Bulla

Postby Stoney Ground » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:43 pm

lynch.mob wrote:
worruz wrote:
lynch.mob wrote:pathetic some of you criticising the club all the time. you want to blame someone blame the chairman hes the one who makes all the decisions.

Afternoon Graham

wrong

Afternoon Knob.

Right
Stoney Ground

Postby Enfield Stones » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Wow it's been busy on here today! Lily Allen, apartheid in South Africa, turnstiles, roofs, terrorist lovers, weather watch! It's all happening. Hereford fans reading this must think that Millwall are playing West Ham on Saturday. If anyone needs clarification of the arrangements for Saturday,just take some time out and speak to Nick Dugard, I did and he explains the rationale behind everything, it's very carefully thought out , you don't have to agree but it will give you a clearer understanding of why things are done in a particular way. There are many factors to take in, as Wobs said we have Hughie, victor, fingers, Nick d etc etc , there is enough experience and we are lucky to have people like that at the club, I would personally prefer that we had the bulla end, I like it there and prefer watching football from there, I believe the atmosphere generated is better, however at least I can understand why some of the decisions have been made. Our guys are very approachable , speak to them, it will make things clearer.
Enfield Stones

Postby BillyByrneFan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Is it anyone's responsibility to let Weatherspoon's know what's probably coming their way?
BillyByrneFan

Postby Curtis » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:50 pm

The Spoons in the Manor are well aware that visiting fans are planning to drink there as are the other pubs in Ruislip and the
Manor.
Curtis

Postby Dave Reader » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:11 pm

My biggest concern is that we are playing a side who have only lost two league games all season with a GD of plus 40.......UTS
Dave Reader

Postby Elmslie Ender » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Dave Reader wrote:My biggest concern is that we are playing a side who have only lost two league games all season with a GD of plus 40.......UTS

...and the only higher ranked team they have lost to is Fleetwood, whilst beating two Conference National and two Conference regional sides, together with not having lost away from home for 51 games!
Elmslie Ender

Postby attic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Enfield Stones wrote:Wow it's been busy on here today! Lily Allen, apartheid in South Africa, turnstiles, roofs, terrorist lovers, weather watch! It's all happening. Hereford fans reading this must think that Millwall are playing West Ham on Saturday. If anyone needs clarification of the arrangements for Saturday,just take some time out and speak to Nick Dugard, I did and he explains the rationale behind everything, it's very carefully thought out , you don't have to agree but it will give you a clearer understanding of why things are done in a particular way. There are many factors to take in, as Wobs said we have Hughie, victor, fingers, Nick d etc etc , there is enough experience and we are lucky to have people like that at the club, I would personally prefer that we had the bulla end, I like it there and prefer watching football from there, I believe the atmosphere generated is better, however at least I can understand why some of the decisions have been made. Our guys are very approachable , speak to them, it will make things clearer.

Had a quick glance on their forum and the first thing I saw was a thread about Virgin Trains banning the sale of the Daily Mail from its on board shop! I think they'd fit right in on here!
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby West End Stone » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Got a horrible feeling about the game. It's similar to the Brackley Cup game last season. They will be confident and have a game plan. They will execute this game plan. We are gonna be like rabbits in the headlights once again. Come on WES be positive but I sadly can't see anything other than a heavy defeat. Patience with the current players may well finally run out. Is BW the real deal anyway?
West End Stone

Postby Royal Blue » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:00 pm

West End Stone wrote:Got a horrible feeling about the game. It's similar to the Brackley Cup game last season. They will be confident and have a game plan. They will execute this game plan. We are gonna be like rabbits in the headlights once again. Come on WES be positive but I sadly can't see anything other than a heavy defeat. Patience with the current players may well finally run out. Is BW the real deal anyway?

Yes, surely shaping up to be a farcical event where we concede 3 goals down the left whilst standing under some scaffolding in the rain being out sung by 500 inebriated fans of some sort of f'ing super team from a lower division. At the end lynch.mob and proper not happy steam onto the pitch tearing up their season tickets in front of BW. Still no official photographer to record the debacle and the whole thing is Marsden’s fault. Finally, it all kicks off outside the ground. Can't wait for Saturday.

Only kidding. Come on Wealdstone, come on!
Last edited by Royal Blue on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Royal Blue

Postby BKK » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Part of any new Manager's and Chairman's bedtime reading:

How to Respond to Negativity
A three-step process for effectively turning around negative people
Cynicism and negativity is an easy and popular trait that is fed by failure. Success derives from someone, somewhere, being positive. Try it.
BKK

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum