Hereford segregated and they get the Bulla

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Hereford segregated and they get the Bulla

Postby adamgloor » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Regards Hereford playing at Slough this weekend, that game is now all ticket...
Will we be needing to bring our Council Tax Bills to get [url][/url]in the Home end??
adamgloor

Postby rooroo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:18 pm

I posted this last week. No one has replied. Would appreciate a reply (not a rude one)

Please clarify arrangements when the match is over. Are we going to be locked in the ground whilst the Hereford fans leave or are they going to be locked in whilst we leave
rooroo

Postby tommarshall94 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:01 pm

From my understanding we will be kept in whilst the Hereford fans board their coaches
tommarshall94

Postby Elmslie Ender » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:54 pm

tommarshall94 wrote:From my understanding we will be kept in whilst the Hereford fans board their coaches

As your Dad is in charge, I'd take that as being so. :D

More importantly, will we have a stand to sit/stand in and will it have cover? Couch Corner could get very squashed!
Elmslie Ender

Postby attic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:06 pm

I don't think anyone will have a problem being kept behind as long as the coaches are despatched quickly. I don't think 10 or so minutes is a big deal really? If we're going to have any pretensions about progressing as a club then these things will have to be accepted.

Of course if we win then we can all applaud the players. Lose, and it won't be a a particularly pleasant place to be.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby megaphone » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Why not just go the whole hog and transfer the game to Edgar Street instead? In every other respect we are treating ourselves as the away team........ :shock:
megaphone

Postby Enfield Stones » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:10 pm

megaphone wrote:Why not just go the whole hog and transfer the game to Edgar Street instead? In every other respect we are treating ourselves as the away team........ :shock:

Being announced on Monday , we are signing pat ferry on Monday morning just before the tie is switched!!
One of life's regrets not going to Hereford for that cup replay in 77, to young I'm afraid!
Enfield Stones

Postby contents may settle » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:40 am

Enfield Stones wrote:
megaphone wrote:Why not just go the whole hog and transfer the game to Edgar Street instead? In every other respect we are treating ourselves as the away team........ :shock:

Being announced on Monday , we are signing pat ferry on Monday morning just before the tie is switched!!
One of life's regrets not going to Hereford for that cup replay in 77, to young I'm afraid!

Did I miss the official announcement re: Bobby Moss?
Send me some content you oafs.....
wfcprogramme@googlemail.com
contents may settle

Postby rooroo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Thanks for replies. As Attic says 10 minutes is neither here nor there. Just wanted to know what arrangements were in place
rooroo

Postby Ronnie » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:05 pm

contents may settle wrote:
Enfield Stones wrote:

Did I miss the official announcement re: Bobby Moss?

Bobby Moss will be watching from high above, just as he was high above Peter Mellor all those years ago - one of the most memorable headers ever....
Ronnie

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum