Abysmal. Stones losing 0-3 when I left.

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Abysmal. Stones losing 0-3 when I left.

Postby attic » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Hedging our bets on players who are clearly injury prone is only going to end in disappointment. Concerned about Teriyaki in this respect.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Big Phil » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:35 pm

Lets hope this downturn in form and results is not down to the change in weather and heavy pitches or we could be in for a rough month or 2.To show how bad it was a few fans were acttually contemplating going home at half time,such was the felling that Hampton would double the 3 they had already scored and that we would be lucky to have any sort of shot on target.Starting to see no change again from last season.1 point out of 9 against sides above us,which could well be 1 from 12 after Saturday.And oh yes...a certain E.Benyon plays his first game for a side that have not won a game in the League all season,they hammer Eastbourne away 4-1 and he scores......Perhaps it is not down to an individual but how the Stones played as a whole. ???????
Big Phil

Postby The Guvnor » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Just watched the highlights - if you showed that to someone who had no idea who was playing and the ground and crowd edited out, you would think that was a Sunday League team trying to defend and thats with all due respect to any player from a Sunday team who may be reading this.

PATHETIC !
The Guvnor

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum