Club Accounts

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Club Accounts

Postby Wobs » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:29 pm

kenton1 wrote:You are right that as shareholders we are entitled to see this. However, I assume not on an open forum but at the properly constructed AGM or similar. Why let others Clubs see our Accounts in the public domain !!!

Correct Kenton1. As always, there will be detailed accounts at the AGM covering y/e 31/5/17. I would expect shareholders to receive accounts electronically.
Wobs

Postby Elmslie Ender » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Wobs wrote:
kenton1 wrote:You are right that as shareholders we are entitled to see this. However, I assume not on an open forum but at the properly constructed AGM or similar. Why let others Clubs see our Accounts in the public domain !!!

Correct Kenton1. As always, there will be detailed accounts at the AGM covering y/e 31/5/17. I would expect shareholders to receive accounts electronically.

Presenting Micro Accounts with a detailed profit and loss section to shareholders are NOT detailed accounts.
Elmslie Ender

Postby Stoney Ground » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Elmslie Ender wrote:
Wobs wrote:

Presenting Micro Accounts with a detailed profit and loss section to shareholders are NOT detailed accounts.

Everyone’s an expert now :roll:
Stoney Ground

Postby Wobs » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Elmslie Ender wrote:
Wobs wrote:

They're pretty detailed though aren't they Sud??
Wobs

Postby attic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:30 pm

A bit more granularity, but without going into Barry B levels of disclosure wouldn't go amiss.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Elmslie Ender » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:26 am

Correct Kenton1. As always, there will be detailed accounts at the AGM covering y/e 31/5/17. I would expect shareholders to receive accounts electronically.[/quote]

Presenting Micro Accounts with a detailed profit and loss section to shareholders are NOT detailed accounts.[/quote]

They're pretty detailed though aren't they Sud??[/quote]

What was presented last year was nowhere near detailed enough. Quite appalling really that MIcro Accounts are being presented to shareholders. No balance sheet notes at all. Why, for example, have creditors increased by over 60k for a start. Since B.B. has gone to the other side of the table, information provided has been sparse. Any AGM I have been to, he’s not been there either.
Elmslie Ender

Postby adamgloor » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:06 am

Does anyone know if there is a complete list of shareholders and their allocations available, all 428 of them?
If nothing else it would show how far anyone is from taking over.
May also encourage likeminded shareholders to speak to each other about whether to increase shareholding to have a bigger voice.
adamgloor

Postby Andrew » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:23 pm

Adam,
you can find the information on the Companies House website.
Andrew

Postby Bananas » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:32 pm

adamgloor wrote:Does anyone know if there is a complete list of shareholders and their allocations available, all 428 of them?
If nothing else it would show how far anyone is from taking over.
May also encourage likeminded shareholders to speak to each other about whether to increase shareholding to have a bigger voice.

There aren't any more shares left to buy, that in essence is the problem. No shares to sell, no revenue to come in from them.
Just because you come from Wealdstone it doesn't mean you are a horrible b*stard - it's just considerably more likely that you are.
Bananas

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum