Havant and Waterlooville away

For all things Wealdstone FC

Havant and Waterlooville away

Postby attic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Can sense the enthusiasm from here :)

Will we see Williams and Teriyaki?? Bearing in mind both have been out for quite a bit so won't be 100%. Clearly missing these two big time. Whichelow too, who in my opinion has it all to prove. I wonder whether BW will have to be a little radical for this one. Okimo into defence somewhere? Oshodi back to centre half? Shipping goals is becoming a near critical problem now.

No doubt we will be there in fair numbers and get behind the team. As usual. What kind of response will we get after the Hampton debacle?
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Re: Havant and Waterlooville away

Postby GingerGuy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Will we see Williams and Teriyaki

Teriyaki is well regarded by Havant fans, or at least the ones I know down here in sunny Haslemere.
See you on Saturday for a rare match for me. Well, it's my local game nowadays.
GingerGuy

Postby warren » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:39 pm

TBH i wouldnt expect to see much of williams again this season. something must be wrong with his knee big time for it one day to be ok and then wake up next day and not good. was meant to go back to doctors this week. hopefully it will get sorted maybe minor but knee has been an issue since we signed him. question is why did we sign a player with a known knee issue?
warren

Postby John Young » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:50 pm

had long chat with Williams Monday he has an infection in his knee which has been drained. Seeing doctors again this week to find out what is wrong. He is very frustrated that he isn't playing as felt he and green had started to build a good partnership in midfield. Things can change and a win Saturday would surely see an uplift in player and fan positivity. Uts
John Young

Postby craigw87 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:05 pm

We have previously played them 5 times in the league in recent years. In the games with Havant the scoreline is an average of over 3.4 Goals per Match.
H&W Wealdstone
Goals per Match
1.8 1.6
League Table
2 13

Havant's odds for Saturday are 5/6 and we are priced up at 7/2 currently.
Over 2.5 goals is 4/5 with 3.5 goals being 2/1.

Team for me is
Northy
Oshodi Day Olomowewe Sellers
Okimo Green Eisa Cox Whichelow
Pratt

Subs
Wilson,Ngamvoulou,Fitchett,Goodger,Johnson-Schuster.

Any predictions anyone?
Last edited by craigw87 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In football, the worst things are excuses. Excuses mean you cannot grow or move forward"
craigw87

Postby charlie » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Havant 4 Stones 1.
charlie

Postby Elmslie Ender » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:55 pm

The Williams injury was very unfortunate. I thought had started to be the player that so much had been spoken about. Our downturn in form, though he did play at Concord, has been since he's been injured.

I fear for us on Saturday. Havant are flying and our away form is terrible.
Elmslie Ender

Postby timfparks » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:06 pm

I’ve got a feeling the knives will be out for the defensive howlers on Monday. I’m hoping Whichelow and Wellard will be involved but you can expect some surprises in the back four.
I’m backing Bobby to get a strong reaction from the players as we head into a crucial few weeks.
timfparks

Postby FGW » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Pitch Inspection 10:00 Saturday morning :shock:
FGW

Postby BillyByrneFan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:56 pm

John Young wrote:had long chat with Williams Monday he has an infection in his knee which has been drained. Seeing doctors again this week to find out what is wrong. He is very frustrated that he isn't playing as felt he and green had started to build a good partnership in midfield. Things can change and a win Saturday would surely see an uplift in player and fan positivity. Uts

An infection would suggest he's had an operation or some procedure. Pity, as he said, Greeny and him had got it going to some extent, away to Dartford for example. Hopefully we can have a backs against the wall mentality to bond the players and go from there.
BillyByrneFan

Next

Return to stonesnet forum