Hereford (H)- 13th January 2018

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Hereford (H)- 13th January 2018

Postby FGW » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:49 am

BUMP

So, which 'stones' team will appear tomorrow - assured and looking like team that means business or a nervous bunch of individuals lacking the nous and bollocks to compete....... :shock:
FGW

Postby HammeredWasp » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:00 am

So which Stones supporters will turn up, the moaning gits, or the ones that want to cheer the team on to victory (even if they play shite)
HammeredWasp

Postby attic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 am

HammeredWasp wrote:So which Stones supporters will turn up, the moaning gits, or the ones that want to cheer the team on to victory (even if they play shite)

Probably the same ones who made an effort to get to Concord Rangers and were let down. The same one's who turned out in numbers for the St Albans and Hampton games and saw capitulation.

True we can do our bit. But the focus will very much be on the players tomorrow. Come on lads and this includes the management, you've had a poor month, time for a few personnel changes, a change of tactics maybe and start looking the part again.

Go out and make us proud.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Royal Blue » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:49 pm

attic wrote:
HammeredWasp wrote:So which Stones supporters will turn up, the moaning gits, or the ones that want to cheer the team on to victory (even if they play shite)

Probably the same ones who made an effort to get to Concord Rangers and were let down. The same one's who turned out in numbers for the St Albans and Hampton games and saw capitulation.

True we can do our bit. But the focus will very much be on the players tomorrow. Come on lads and this includes the management, you've had a poor month, time for a few personnel changes, a change of tactics maybe and start looking the part again.

Go out and make us proud.

It IS time for that, just like they did at the Battle of Chelmsford in the FAT. That was the season high point for me such was the grit and determination shown after going 1-0 down to a very good team.

Hereford have already played twice in the last seven days. We have had two weeks to train like crazy and lick our wounds. It is time to rally, all of us. There’s only 32 teams left in this comp. I counted 7 Vanarama National League South games tomorrow so that’s 14 already knocked out and all would happily swap places I think.

We need this bad and I have no doubt the players will be well up for it. They’ll need to be. I hope BW shores up the defence as one Hereford fan put it, they are not short of attacking options’.

Defeat doesn’t feel like an option tomorrow, we’ve got to grind a win out whatever.

UTS!
Last edited by Royal Blue on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Royal Blue

Postby Elmslie Ender » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:57 pm

I totally agree that we need this bad. Bearing in mind our current form and league position, defeat could see the season effectively over. We need to win massively. Would have helped if we had the roof over our heads to assist in generating an atmosphere mind.

BTW - I don't think we have won a segregated game at the Vale yet: Rotherham, Newport, Colchester and Hemel: two defeats, two draws.
Elmslie Ender

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum