Stones 1-0 Hereford

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Stones 1-0 Hereford

Postby attic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:46 pm

West End Stone wrote:. Had some cat crap in a bag ready to throw their way as I made my way home but no sign of them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to admit that had me in hysterics. One of the funniest but most disturbing things I've seen written here.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby megaphone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Oh well, at least he took his litter away from the ground........ :lol:

worruz wrote:
West End Stone wrote:Had some cat crap in a bag ready to throw their way as I made my way home but no sign of them.

You really are oh so very strange
megaphone

Postby jmc005 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Great day, game and result.

Loads packed behind the GT end to create a loud end in the best home atmosphere we've had in a while.

Plenty of youth there with great scenes for Wellard's goal and at full time celebrations.

Orient away, anyone?

UTS...
jmc005

Postby CJC » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:46 pm

I would be interested in a pdf of the programme. Just out of interest I understand that only 400 were printed, is this normal for a game where 900 + were expected?
Great day yesterday, I said to my son it felt like a proper football match, big crowd large away following and a great result!
CJC

Postby Wobs » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:04 pm

CJC wrote:I would be interested in a pdf of the programme. Just out of interest I understand that only 400 were printed, is this normal for a game where 900 + were expected?
Great day yesterday, I said to my son it felt like a proper football match, big crowd large away following and a great result!

I actually asked for 350 to be printed.

Out of interest we had 350 printed for the Hampton match on New Years Day and had 100 left over unsold. We had 300 printed for the St Albans match and sold just 209.

My experience is that normally only a relatively small proportion of away fans purchase programmes so getting a decent away attendance and having a bigger crowd doesn't necessarily mean a great deal more progs being sold. Maybe Hereford fans are exceptions to the rule.

BTW, I managed to locate half a dozen progs after the match and so if anyone wants one, just see me next game (Hampton on Tuesday). If I don't shift them then they'll end up in the Club Shop.
Wobs

Postby worruz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:11 pm

megaphone wrote:Oh well, at least he took his litter away from the ground........ :lol:

The only downside of Saturday was that Lily Allen wasn't present.
I was expecting her to be there.

Still, I imagine she was on some march somewhere supporting terrorism the terrorist supporting b*tch.
worruz

Postby 61663 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:23 pm

worruz wrote:

Still, I imagine she was on some march somewhere supporting terrorism the terrorist supporting b*tch.

FFS

Too much puerile quasi-White Pendragon embarrassing crap on here - the reason why I now hardly bother to look at this forum, except to see cup draw news.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an Ill opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”

Postby worruz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:25 pm

61663 wrote:
worruz wrote:

FFS

Too much puerile quasi-White Pendragon embarrassing crap on here - the reason why I now hardly bother to look at this forum, except to see cup draw news.

:lol:

This was sarcasm

You clearly didn't see what was written about her last week

Calm down dear, calm down.
worruz

Postby worruz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:27 pm

61663 wrote:
worruz wrote:

FFS

Oh and I'm the whitest, Anglo-Saxon on this forum and don't you forget it!!!
worruz

Postby megaphone » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Very good, though with her latest bout of racism she would have fitted in well with some of the Hereford mob.

worruz wrote:The only downside of Saturday was that Lily Allen wasn't present.

megaphone

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum