Trophy draw Monday

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Trophy draw Monday

Postby Royal Blue » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:19 am

Great bit of analysis Bananas. To answer your question - yes, it is realistic to get to Wembley IMHO.
Royal Blue

Postby Enfield Stones » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 am

Blue & White Army wrote:What end are we going to give Brackley when we draw them at home?

Bell!
Enfield Stones

Postby Stoney Ground » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:32 am

Enfield Stones wrote:
Blue & White Army wrote:What end are we going to give Brackley when we draw them at home?

Bell!

What we’re playing them At Maidenhead
Stoney Ground

Postby Bananas » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:36 am

Royal Blue wrote:Great bit of analysis Bananas. To answer your question - yes, it is realistic to get to Wembley IMHO.

All about the draw now. Think I'd prefer one of the NLN clubs away than anyone at home, Spennymoor obviously the pick of the bunch.

With luck the dangerous other 3 and Wicky will get drawn against each other so as two of them get dumped out of the competition.

Let's just accept it's going to be away at the "Circus Tavern" now and anything else is going to be a bonus!
Just because you come from Wealdstone it doesn't mean you are a horrible b*stard - it's just considerably more likely that you are.
Bananas

Postby Enfield Stones » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 am

Leyton Orient pls, they have a certain Macauley bonne playing for them, remember him from the Colchester match!! I just mention it in the hope that guv'nor reads it and goes into a tirade about our left back on that day!!
Enfield Stones

Postby Enfield Stones » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:41 am

Stoney Ground wrote:
Enfield Stones wrote:

Bell!

What we’re playing them At Maidenhead

Was thinking more about Carlisle really, Bellenda Carlisle.......I will get my coat!
Enfield Stones

Postby Stoney Ground » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:43 am

Bananas wrote:
Royal Blue wrote:Great bit of analysis Bananas. To answer your question - yes, it is realistic to get to Wembley IMHO.

All about the draw now. Think I'd prefer one of the NLN clubs away than anyone at home, Spennymoor obviously the pick of the bunch.

With luck the dangerous other 3 and Wicky will get drawn against each other so as two of them get dumped out of the competition.

Let's just accept it's going to be away at the "Circus Tavern" now and anything else is going to be a bonus!

And we need to make sure we don’t agree to ET and Pens on the day, that done for Bognor yesterday, whoever and wherever replay if necessary.

Surely Barrow away Kaney, couple of old haunts to visit.
Stoney Ground

Postby The Guvnor » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:45 am

Looking at whats left its unlikely we'll have another segregated game if we are drawn at home.

Probably only Stockport would definitely be so, and maybe Orient. Orient of course would almost certainly create the most interest and in turn would be our biggest crowd.

I just don't get people saying I fancy an away game at so and so, its all about getting through not the day out. You can always go to Bognor next Saturday if you like jaunts to the seaside.

Workington at home for me every day of the week.
The Guvnor

Postby Elmslie Ender » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:51 am

The Guvnor wrote:Looking at whats left its unlikely we'll have another segregated game if we are drawn at home.

Probably only Stockport would definitely be so, and maybe Orient. Orient of course would almost certainly create the most interest and in turn would be our biggest crowd.

Orient you'd have to segregate as they would bring, even if they don't have a lot of interest for the Trophy, at least 300. I'd segregate Maidstone as well.
Elmslie Ender

Postby Stoney Ground » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:00 am

Elmslie Ender wrote:
The Guvnor wrote:Looking at whats left its unlikely we'll have another segregated game if we are drawn at home.

Orient you'd have to segregate as they would bring, even if they don't have a lot of interest for the Trophy, at least 300. I'd segregate Maidstone as well.

Wood at home would need to be and if Billericay then put them the Gun Turret, not the end the building.
Stoney Ground

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum