Match Day Admission + Season Ticket Charges 2018/19

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Match Day Admission + Season Ticket Charges 2018/19

Postby worruz » Thu May 24, 2018 2:55 pm

charlie wrote:Come on FGW I am not the only bugger who can not purchase online due to forgetting password.
Who controls this failing on line service????

Mind you it might be a good thing with the signing of Bradley.. surely on his way down must be 30 plus.

Bradley is 29 which isn't old.

30 isn't old either you dingbat.
worruz

Postby charlie » Thu May 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Is Bradley the stella signing which we were waiting for?

Not sure... he was subbed regularly by our legend towards season end when here previously.

Not a regular at Sutton/Hampton.

Back to season tickets. This dingbat has got his. Make sure you get the CHEAPEST SEASON TICKET IN THE CONFERENCE SOUTH !!
charlie

Postby WfcGooner » Thu May 24, 2018 3:32 pm

attic wrote:Has Wfcgooner bitten here??? ;) ;)

To be fair plenty of professional desktop publishers charging decent rates screw up too. IT, whether software, hardware or networking getting very complicated, probably too complicated for me these days. Its easy to not achieve perfection every time.

Maybe, maybe :lol: Long hours, little sleep and 2nd degree burns from sitting in the sun too long watching Kent get stuffed.

Talking of which, glad yours was ok EE.

Joking aside, the Megastore is due its TLC MOT Service soon, but what with the Stand Up for Stones, Trophy, New Kits, Season Tix etc, it's difficult just finding the slot where it doesn't affect too much (as the upgrades are a bit fiddly - aka "complicated" as per attic!)
WfcGooner

Postby worruz » Thu May 24, 2018 4:02 pm

charlie wrote:Is Bradley the stella signing which we were waiting for?

Not sure... he was subbed regularly by our legend towards season end when here previously.

Not a regular at Sutton/Hampton.

Back to season tickets. This dingbat has got his. Make sure you get the CHEAPEST SEASON TICKET IN THE CONFERENCE SOUTH !!

Who says we need a ‘stellar’ signing?

Why not assemble a team of good, hardworking players?
worruz

Postby FGW » Thu May 31, 2018 7:27 am

Last chance today to grab a' bargain' ST to see the mighty, mighty Stones in VNLS 2018/19 action at The Vale - all the info and details of how to make a purchase can be found at https://www.wealdstone-fc.com/tickets/season-tickets/ :o
FGW

Postby Blue & White Army » Thu May 31, 2018 12:32 pm

Megastore Boys - unless I'm being completely thick (very possible) it seems the option to just pay by card rather than logging into Paypal etc. has disappeared?

Minor issue...but too many passwords to remember for a thicko....
Blue & White Army

Postby BornundertheElmslie » Thu May 31, 2018 12:49 pm

Blue & White Army wrote:Megastore Boys - unless I'm being completely thick (very possible) it seems the option to just pay by card rather than logging into Paypal etc. has disappeared?

Under the Paypal login there is a link to pay with a debit or credit card. Will just take you to a guest checkout so you can enter your card details without having to log in with a Paypal account.
BornundertheElmslie

Postby Blue & White Army » Thu May 31, 2018 1:13 pm

BornundertheElmslie wrote:
Blue & White Army wrote:Megastore Boys - unless I'm being completely thick (very possible) it seems the option to just pay by card rather than logging into Paypal etc. has disappeared?

Under the Paypal login there is a link to pay with a debit or credit card. Will just take you to a guest checkout so you can enter your card details without having to log in with a Paypal account.

I thought that too, but when i pressed it..it just continued to paypal. Perhaps its because i'm not in the UK.

Anyhow, no biggy and sorted now.
Blue & White Army

Postby Elmslie Ender » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:50 am

Chelmsford have announced that admission prices will rise to #15 if bought on the day, but if purchased in advance the cost will remain at #13. Another club working with online ticket purchasing.
Elmslie Ender

Postby Elmslie Ender » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:23 am

Season ticket sales numbers being bandied around yesterday were around 380, so c25% down on last season but still probably our second best sales ever.
Elmslie Ender

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum