Match Day Admission + Season Ticket Charges 2018/19

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Match Day Admission + Season Ticket Charges 2018/19

Postby FGW » Tue May 22, 2018 8:19 am

The Guvnor wrote:Now thats a good point.

Bearing in mind ST holders provided e-mail addresses on the application forms last year you would have thought it was the first thing that was done.

Otherwise what was the point of requesting that information ?

Why not ask the Ex Director (NS) who is dealing with ST sales this season?
FGW

Postby worruz » Tue May 22, 2018 9:03 am

FGW wrote:
Elmslie Ender wrote:As someone who hasn’t renewed, will sort out before the deadline,I have not had a single chaser email to remind me to renew.

Despite renewing my Chelsea season ticket well in time, I was still getting emails from Chelsea up and until the renewal date reminding me that if hadn’t renewed, what the deadline etc was.

Fake News - Club Newsletter E-mails of 10 Apr and 1 May had details of the 17/18 ST deal.....

No wonder he's complaining.

Its 18/19 season next season

:lol:
worruz

Postby Elmslie Ender » Tue May 22, 2018 9:15 am

FGW wrote:
Elmslie Ender wrote:As someone who hasn’t renewed, will sort out before the deadline,I have not had a single chaser email to remind me to renew.

Despite renewing my Chelsea season ticket well in time, I was still getting emails from Chelsea up and until the renewal date reminding me that if hadn’t renewed, what the deadline etc was.

Fake News - Club Newsletter E-mails of 10 Apr and 1 May had details of the 17/18 ST deal.....

Spam. Read my email carefully Alan, not had an email specifically about season tickets. Should be the only thing on the agenda.

BTW: even if contained in newsletter, last one dated 1 May, we are now on 22nd May....
Elmslie Ender

Postby FGW » Tue May 22, 2018 10:34 am

Elmslie Ender wrote:
FGW wrote:

Spam. Read my email carefully Alan, not had an email specifically about season tickets. Should be the only thing on the agenda.

BTW: even if contained in newsletter, last one dated 1 May, we are now on 22nd May....

I think you will find that the plan this year with the later start was to use SM as the principle means of communicating the ST deal to the masses (which has worked well) together with Website & Newsletter releases, With just over a week to go the plan is I understand to send out reminder e-mails to those who have to respond (it will also coincide with another pay day). Interestingly the response rate from our own community to e-mails is fairly low (see the Contact Info thread for example),

Out of curosity how much is to renew an Adult ST to watch the team at 'Fulham Broadway' for next season......
FGW

Postby BornundertheElmslie » Tue May 22, 2018 11:15 am

I'm another one who hasn't gotten around to sorting my ST out yet, but will do so before the weekend.

Social Media coverage has been good but the message can potentially get lost as it's presented the same way every time. Last year's campaign worked really well because the imagery and messages were regularly different. We had photos of supporters, photos of billboards and it was pushed relentlessly.

We've just signed 10 new players, are we able to get them involved in the campaign? Billericay had their players filming short 30 second videos encouraging supporters to get on board and buy season tickets, created a bit of a buzz. If we want to grow ST numbers, we have to get people believing that it's 1) great value (and it is) and 2) it's going to be a great season to be a regular at the Stones.
BornundertheElmslie

Postby Elmslie Ender » Tue May 22, 2018 12:27 pm

FGW wrote:[
Out of curosity how much is to renew an Adult ST to watch the team at 'Fulham Broadway' for next season......

The same as it has been for years, £940.
Elmslie Ender

Postby FGW » Tue May 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Elmslie Ender wrote:
FGW wrote:[

The same as it has been for years, £940.

Ouch.......

A renewal reminder e-mail from the webmaster@wealdstone-fc.com account has been sent to those who have yet to make a ST purchase - if you have done so in the last few days you can ignore it.......
FGW

Postby craigw87 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:15 pm

BornundertheElmslie wrote:I'm another one who hasn't gotten around to sorting my ST out yet, but will do so before the weekend.

Social Media coverage has been good but the message can potentially get lost as it's presented the same way every time. Last year's campaign worked really well because the imagery and messages were regularly different. We had photos of supporters, photos of billboards and it was pushed relentlessly.

We've just signed 10 new players, are we able to get them involved in the campaign? Billericay had their players filming short 30 second videos encouraging supporters to get on board and buy season tickets, created a bit of a buzz. If we want to grow ST numbers, we have to get people believing that it's 1) great value (and it is) and 2) it's going to be a great season to be a regular at the Stones.

Great idea for the last one, but who's going to film it as the WFCTV role has yet to be advertised or filled?
"In football, the worst things are excuses. Excuses mean you cannot grow or move forward"
craigw87

Postby BornundertheElmslie » Tue May 22, 2018 3:58 pm

craigw87 wrote:
BornundertheElmslie wrote:I'm another one who hasn't gotten around to sorting my ST out yet, but will do so before the weekend.

Great idea for the last one, but who's going to film it as the WFCTV role has yet to be advertised or filled?

Ask them to use their mobile phones and email the videos to our Media team to publish on Twitter? Literally 30 secs of their time.
BornundertheElmslie

Postby Elmslie Ender » Tue May 22, 2018 5:38 pm

If by magic an email drops into my inbox about season tickets. We’ll forget about the massive data breach exposing people’s email addresses to all those on the list.
Elmslie Ender

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum