Match Day Admission + Season Ticket Charges 2018/19

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Match Day Admission + Season Ticket Charges 2018/19

Postby FGW » Tue May 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Interesting - done whilst hurtling along on the train earlier and sent out via BCC box - will look at the back office copy when I get in later . You clearly have received something!!
FGW

Postby charlie » Tue May 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Went on line to order. oh dear ... Computer says you have an account...... Yes but I have forgot my password

OK ..Just enter your e mail and we will send to that address.

After about 6 attempts of clicking and waiting for new password..... "What happened then charlie ?"

Nothing.. zilch.. not a dickie bird came through. "So could you order a season ticket online?'.. Nope.

Computer says you have account.Enter password ...... Gordon bloody Bartlett... but still didnt work ..no wonder .

Was that your password !
charlie

Postby charlie » Tue May 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Come on FGW I am not the only bugger who can not purchase online due to forgetting password.
Who controls this failing on line service????

Mind you it might be a good thing with the signing of Bradley.. surely on his way down must be 30 plus.
charlie

Postby FGW » Tue May 22, 2018 9:30 pm

charlie wrote:Come on FGW I am not the only bugger who can not purchase online due to forgetting password.
Who controls this failing on line service????

Mind you it might be a good thing with the signing of Bradley.. surely on his way down must be 30 plus.

Can I suggest you send an e-mail to Mark Randall (m_c_randall@hotmail.com) who should be able to help you - the same applies to others who may be having the same issue...
FGW

Postby approvemeplease » Wed May 23, 2018 9:54 pm

i get same issue, says account already exists then I try to reset password.

message "A confirmation email has been sent to your address" - checked both junk and inbox but nothing. Repeated steps several times and same issue. Have emailed Mark also.
approvemeplease

Postby Whatmough » Wed May 23, 2018 10:31 pm

approvemeplease wrote:i get same issue, says account already exists then I try to reset password.

message "A confirmation email has been sent to your address" - checked both junk and inbox but nothing. Repeated steps several times and same issue. Have emailed Mark also.

Evening, I've sent you an email with a new login. Sorry for any inconvenience cause.

Mark
Whatmough

Postby Whatmough » Wed May 23, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi All

At the moment the 'forgot your password' function is not working so if you need assistance please email m_c_randall@hotmail.com
Whatmough

Postby WfcGooner » Thu May 24, 2018 1:16 pm

By a quirk of fate, I just checked the forum.

I've had a look at the site and that page wasn't steering to https but just http

I think that's cured it (I just tried and reset my own). If it's still not working, I'll liaise with Mark to resolve tomorrow.

And in answer to...
charlie wrote:Who controls this failing on line service????

Volunteers Charlie. F*cking volunteers. It's not Amazon ffs.

Although, like Amazon it does have a "Contact Us" on the website but you chose to moan/sneer/rant on here instead. Sadly (fortunately?) I don't spend much time on here anymore so you would've been better contacting the website. And a check of the email shows you didn't.

Again, Mark, if there's still a problem, just let me know.
WfcGooner

Postby attic » Thu May 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Has Wfcgooner bitten here??? ;) ;)

To be fair plenty of professional desktop publishers charging decent rates screw up too. IT, whether software, hardware or networking getting very complicated, probably too complicated for me these days. Its easy to not achieve perfection every time.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Elmslie Ender » Thu May 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Mine worked perfectly fine when I renewed this morning.
Elmslie Ender

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum