Pre season friendlies

For all things Wealdstone FC

Pre season friendlies

Postby John Young » Sun May 20, 2018 9:34 am

I hope this year club will charge a sensible entrance fee to pre season friendlies , maybe in region of £5-£7.50 max better to have fans there than none at all because match day price over the top like last season. I want to see new players in action but not prepared to pay £15 for a friendly. What do others think?
John Young

Re: Pre season friendlies

Postby timfparks » Sun May 20, 2018 12:25 pm

There are apparently people putting their heads together over this as we speak. I believe timing of announcement will depend on who we are playing- but I’d hope it would be £10, £5 and £2 for every game... reasonable prices for two National League opposition and value for a game against Prem or Football League opposition. That’s just my view, bums on seats etc etc
timfparks

Postby Curtis » Sun May 20, 2018 12:39 pm

My view is that all for all pre season games a flat rate of £5 for Adult and Concession season ticket holders and Free for Junior Season Ticket Holders with General Admission £7.50 Adults £5 Concessions and £2 for Under 17’s
Curtis

Postby Rayners Blue is Back » Mon May 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Curtis wrote:My view is that all for all pre season games a flat rate of £5 for Adult and Concession season ticket holders and Free for Junior Season Ticket Holders with General Admission £7.50 Adults £5 Concessions and £2 for Under 17’s

Beer Season tickets for the coming season, should only be available at pre-season games, to get the heavy drinkers along :-)
Rayners Blue is Back

Return to stonesnet forum