Bradley Hudson-Odoi

For all things Wealdstone FC

Bradley Hudson-Odoi

Postby timfparks » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Just had a long chat with Bradley (for a programme interview) and without revealing any state secrets, I reckon we could be in for a special season. No rash promises but let's just say things are coming along very nicely.
Even the Guvnor is confident.
And Brad says he 'loves the fans to bits" and he 'left the Stones with a heavy heart' in 2016.
Now we just have to entice his little brother Callum along to The Vale, if Chelsea turn down the reported 20m interest from Monaco.
timfparks

Re: Bradley Hudson-Odoi

Postby BillyByrneFan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Can we match that with what we've raised from Stand Up For Wealdstone so far?
BillyByrneFan

Postby sausagesandwich » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Bradley was the star of the season and I shall watch his return with huge anticipation. Be interesting to see how he links up with Jerome on the left wing.
sausagesandwich

Postby warren » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:49 pm

Read the story out today. Said everything you would expect from a player who knows the and the fans

Doubt we will get promotion but a nice article
warren

Postby charlie » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Would have thought the highly rated ex Oxford City..left back ..Freddie Grant will be our regular left back

Seem to have enough defenders to be able to park the bus.....more goings as pre season progress?

Promotion Warren..Its in the bag ask Tim.
charlie

Postby warren » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:29 pm

sausagesandwich wrote:Bradley was the star of the season and I shall watch his return with huge anticipation. Be interesting to see how he links up with Jerome on the left wing.

Jerome will be dm with cox in bench or stand
warren

Postby John Young » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Think we will play 3-5-2 with Jerome playing left of a 3. 1st half at Bracknell side looked solid and gave us much more attacking opportunities and we were missing Hudson, Green Williams. Squad looks very decent. Regards Sam Cox 100% effort every game brilliant with fans however ball distribution is poor and gives too many passes away, shooting is very poor and No goals for 2 seasons said it all. If everyone had his work rate and enthusiasm we would win this league. However he is rumoured to be on mega bucks and we don't get enough back for money spent. I would wish him all the best and thank him for the effort he has put in but we need to use his wages on players who will win us games.
John Young

Postby BornundertheElmslie » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:46 am

warren wrote:
sausagesandwich wrote:Bradley was the star of the season and I shall watch his return with huge anticipation. Be interesting to see how he links up with Jerome on the left wing.

Jerome will be dm with cox in bench or stand

Jerome will play centre back apparently, the young lad Grant from Oxford is very highly rated at left back (and is thought to be one capable of progressing into professional football). Poku will be our holding midfielder.
BornundertheElmslie

Return to stonesnet forum