New Electronic Score- Board

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: New Electronic Score- Board

Postby s.k.khanna » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 pm

The Guvnor wrote:
Ronnie wrote:Agree. I wasn't on the bus

And therein lies the answer.

It was probably as unruly a trip as you'll ever see, but a lot of it centred on the events in and around " that coach"

...from my recollection "that coach" 's coach driver also didn't actually have a clue how to get to Cheltenham. We started off from the Lower Mead Car Park and from there took a quite bizarre trip via the Northwick Park roundabout and a merry journey through and around the streets of Kenton & Kingsbury. I reckon it took us about an hour just to get out of the London Borough of Harrow. Consequently my supplies of alcohol meant for the journey had practically been exhausted by the time we got to the A40 and strange aromatic cigarettes also permeated the coach to add to the atmos!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
(...that last bit may have fogged my memory of the above!!!)
s.k.khanna

Postby Elmslie Ender » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:09 pm

s.k.khanna wrote:
The Guvnor wrote:
Ronnie wrote:Agree. I wasn't on the bus

And therein lies the answer.

It was probably as unruly a trip as you'll ever see, but a lot of it centred on the events in and around " that coach"

...from my recollection "that coach" 's coach driver also didn't actually have a clue how to get to Cheltenham. We started off from the Lower Mead Car Park and from there took a quite bizarre trip via the Northwick Park roundabout and a merry journey through and around the streets of Kenton & Kingsbury. I reckon it took us about an hour just to get out of the London Borough of Harrow. Consequently my supplies of alcohol meant for the journey had practically been exhausted by the time we got to the A40 and strange aromatic cigarettes also permeated the coach to add to the atmos!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
(...that last bit may have fogged my memory of the above!!!)

Said coach was hired by Dave Lloyd; the coach company operated from an address on the Chalkhill Estate . It was amazing that the coach was even roadworthy let alone have a driver who knew where Cheltenham was. That said, Sateesh, you were pissed before we got out of Middlesex.
Elmslie Ender

Postby s.k.khanna » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Elmslie Ender wrote:...you were pissed before we got out of Middlesex.

...3 bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale within an hour will do that to you I'm afraid! :D
Anyhow, I was sober enough to drag Mr.Albert Junior off the concrete floor entrance to the Cheltenham F.C. Social Club (where he had unceremoniously draped himself before the game) and managed to get him into the ground.
I won't, of course, take responsibility for his actions once he was in there!
s.k.khanna

Postby attic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Wasn't this the game where Neale Harvey and Grim had a near punch up after the game??? Something to do with ear flicking or head patting?
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Elmslie Ender » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:35 am

attic wrote:Wasn't this the game where Neale Harvey and Grim had a near punch up after the game??? Something to do with ear flicking or head patting?

That’s the one. Full blown rolling around the floor. Grim kept slapping Neale's bald pate and eventually Pido lost his rag. On twitter I have posted the EE article of the game; the files are too big for here.
Elmslie Ender

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum