Allez Allez

For all things Wealdstone FC

Allez Allez

Postby Waltons Left Boot » Thu May 02, 2019 12:56 pm

Getting old...... can someone write down the lyrics to the yoof song. Would be nice for the old timers to join in too!
Waltons Left Boot

Re: Allez Allez

Postby worruz » Thu May 02, 2019 1:54 pm

We've conquered all of non league
We're never gonna stop
From Sutton up to Hemel (they say down, but geographically that is incorrect, although I suppose it depends on if you take the long way round.)
We've done the f###ing lot
And when we win promotion
This is what we'll sing
We are Wealdstone FC
Nothings getting in our way
Allez Allez Allez

I think that's it anyway
worruz

Postby attic » Thu May 02, 2019 2:57 pm

Good to see so many yoof there. Hopefully we've not lost them like we thought we had. I believe discounted season ticket application forms were handed out to them yesterday so hopefully we will see them next season. Definitely a few middle aged fans who need to consider retiring to the seats if Grim, wallowing about on his back like an up turned turtle on the terraces is anything to go by :lol:
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby worruz » Thu May 02, 2019 6:24 pm

attic wrote:Good to see so many yoof there. Hopefully we've not lost them like we thought we had. I believe discounted season ticket application forms were handed out to them yesterday so hopefully we will see them next season. Definitely a few middle aged fans who need to consider retiring to the seats if Grim, wallowing about on his back like an up turned turtle on the terraces is anything to go by :lol:

To be honest I never thought we'd lost them for good. They've been at some games since the price increase (Woking away for instance) but this is a vital period now where we can either drive them away or maybe keep them for a number of years.

They're at that age where they could go one of either ways.

Lets encourage (with guidance) and not lose them.
worruz

Postby Waltons Left Boot » Fri May 03, 2019 2:36 pm

worruz wrote:We've conquered all of non league
We're never gonna stop
From Sutton up to Hemel (they say down, but geographically that is incorrect, although I suppose it depends on if you take the long way round.)
We've done the f###ing lot
And when we win promotion
This is what we'll sing
We are Wealdstone FC
Nothings getting in our way
Allez Allez Allez

I think that's it anyway

Thanks! Hemel pffftt
Waltons Left Boot

Postby Dave Reader » Sat May 04, 2019 1:27 pm

worruz wrote:
attic wrote:Good to see so many yoof there. Hopefully we've not lost them like we thought we had. I believe discounted season ticket application forms were handed out to them yesterday so hopefully we will see them next season. Definitely a few middle aged fans who need to consider retiring to the seats if Grim, wallowing about on his back like an up turned turtle on the terraces is anything to go by :lol:

To be honest I never thought we'd lost them for good. They've been at some games since the price increase (Woking away for instance) but this is a vital period now where we can either drive them away or maybe keep them for a number of years.

They're at that age where they could go one of either ways.

Lets encourage (with guidance) and not lose them.

Well done the board for subsidising coach travel on Wednesday which enabled the yoof to travel at an affordable price
Dave Reader

Postby HammeredWasp » Sat May 04, 2019 9:02 pm

Totally agree
HammeredWasp

Return to stonesnet forum