Signings or those that have re-signed

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Signings or those that have re-signed

Postby The Guvnor » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:58 pm

According to his Wikipedia page Dennon is shown as currently out on loan to the Casa Amor where he has made 2 appearances but interestingly he is shown as having scored already ! UTS
The Guvnor

Postby deadly » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:42 pm

The Guvnor wrote:According to his Wikipedia page Dennon is shown as currently out on loan to the Casa Amor where he has made 2 appearances but interestingly he is shown as having scored already ! UTS

Where is the 'Like' button on this forum?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"..You love bloody Weadstone more than you love me.." answer: YES.
deadly

Postby Elmslie Ender » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:02 pm

We have signed a left footed winger from CARSHALTON called Jacob Mendy.
Elmslie Ender

Postby worruz » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:16 pm

Elmslie Ender wrote:We have signed a left footed winger from CARSHALTON called Jacob Mendy.

https://www.wealdstone-fc.com/post/wealdstone-confirm-mendy-signing
worruz

Postby BillyByrneFan » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Mendy scored against at Barnet for The Robins in their FA Trophy replay last season.
BillyByrneFan

Postby TalkinStone » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:49 am

Some good signings so far but worried about a lack of balance. Plenty of quite exciting forward players, Mensa, Reece, Dejon, Dennon, Ross with Greenie already in place but it’s Gard to see who the ball winner protecting 5he back 4 is or where the physical presence comes from.

Also feel like we need cover ar the back for Jerome and Connor now Smith has moved on.

Still feeling positive though.
TalkinStone

Postby deadly » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:14 pm

The Guvnor wrote:According to his Wikipedia page Dennon is shown as currently out on loan to the Casa Amor where he has made 2 appearances but interestingly he is shown as having scored already ! UTS

Dennon's Wikipedia page is featured on page two of today's Non-League Paper under the headline 'It's Rival Wars On Love Island'. The story features pics of both Dennon and Poole Town player Marvin Brooks, plus fellow islander Maura Higgins in her new kit.

If Dennon can keep up a scoring ratio of one goal for every two appearances then even the most cynical and hardened Wealdstone fans should be pleased with that.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Carry On Deadly.
"..You love bloody Weadstone more than you love me.." answer: YES.
deadly

Postby charlie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:51 am

Viva wealdstone!! We have signed more players than spurs have had hot dinners!!
Time will tell if we have another .eisa .sod the criticism about the kit .its what happens on the hallowed turf. K.t.f. until we are......!
charlie

Postby charlie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:14 pm

How's it go then Charlie?
Aboo!! ..Are you talking about this Mendy signing then?
charlie

Postby The Guvnor » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 am

A lot of new players as Chas has pointed out so a bit more interest in pre season than normal where I will cast my beady eyes over the incoming talent or not as the case may be.

Sounds as though Dennon will be on his way home this week so he should be fit as I'm sure all the blokes there are pumping iron for 3 hours a day in between filming and learning their lines. i.e I fink she's gorgeous, look at the arse on that, or marks out of 2 I'll give her 1.

The only slight question mark may involve a check up at the clinic for iffy diseases but assuming he comes through that unscathed I expect him to be available in the next week.

A pity Tudors is not around these days as it could have helped his rehabilitation from a broken heart. In fact come to think of it Tudors was the Love Island of its day, way ahead of its time.

UTS
The Guvnor

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum