So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby Not Happy » Mon May 13, 2019 3:44 pm

Been a while since I posted on here. I would have thought Wealdstone are more than able to attract some decent candidates for the position. Still seen as a big name at this level and a very rewarding job if things go well. Flip side is that the board may have indicated that they don't want promotion. So getting someone in who wants to win things may prove a little harder.

If I were a betting man I'd be lumping on Bradley Quinton.
Not Happy
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby attic » Sun May 19, 2019 5:29 pm

Meanwhile back on planet Earth I see Danny Searle has resigned from Braintree.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
User avatar
attic
 
Posts: 7870
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby The Guvnor » Sun May 19, 2019 5:35 pm

attic wrote:eanwhile back on planet Earth I see Danny Searle has resigned from Braintree.


Obviously has a job lined up.
The Guvnor
 
Posts: 3220
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby Blue & White Army » Sun May 19, 2019 6:06 pm

The Guvnor wrote:
attic wrote:eanwhile back on planet Earth I see Danny Searle has resigned from Braintree.


Obviously has a job lined up.


Hopefully not with us! He's less proven than the serial winner. He's only been in charge since January.
Blue & White Army
 
Posts: 840
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:41 am

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby The Guvnor » Sun May 19, 2019 6:40 pm

Blue & White Army wrote:Hopefully not with us! He's less proven than the serial winner. He's only been in charge since January.


He hasn't managed at our level though and as suggested this morning the alleged favourite for the job has. Of course that might be nonsense.
The Guvnor
 
Posts: 3220
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby Elmslie Ender » Sun May 19, 2019 7:22 pm

Blue & White Army wrote:
The Guvnor wrote:
attic wrote:eanwhile back on planet Earth I see Danny Searle has resigned from Braintree.


Obviously has a job lined up.


Hopefully not with us! He's less proven than the serial winner. He's only been in charge since January.


It’s been suggested that he’s one of the most qualified coaches on the non league circuit. Since his appointment at Braintree, they improved immeasurably. He may well be off to Aldershot.
Elmslie Ender
 
Posts: 3984
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby rayners lament » Sun May 19, 2019 7:28 pm

attic wrote:Meanwhile back on planet Earth I see Danny Searle has resigned from Braintree.



Hmmm ! Intelligent. Respected. Communicator. Coaching qualifications with emphasis on youth. Could be a good fit.
rayners lament
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:35 pm

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby deadly » Sun May 19, 2019 8:00 pm

rayners lament wrote:
attic wrote:Meanwhile back on planet Earth I see Danny Searle has resigned from Braintree.



Hmmm ! Intelligent. Respected. Communicator. Coaching qualifications with emphasis on youth. Could be a good fit.


I went to the Hemel v Braintree 1st round promotion play off game when they went up.
Either he or his coaching assistant was shown a red card in the first half for consistent swearing & questioning the decisions of the ref & lino.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Would certainly fit in on our terracing at least.
"..You love bloody Weadstone more than you love me.." answer: YES.
User avatar
deadly
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:28 pm
Location: Adeyfield, Hemel Hempstead, Herts

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon May 20, 2019 9:11 am

I don’t think he was at Braintree then, that would have been Bradley Quinton or one of his assistants.

Aldershot are due to announce their manager later today, on BBC Radio Surrey.
Stoney Ground
 
Posts: 2279
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am

Re: So who's in the mix for next WFC manager?

Postby Blue & White Army » Mon May 20, 2019 9:45 am

Elmslie Ender wrote:It’s been suggested that he’s one of the most qualified coaches on the non league circuit. Since his appointment at Braintree, they improved immeasurably. He may well be off to Aldershot.



Probably a very capable coach, but completley different to being a manager!!


Sam Cox is probably (if not more) as qualified, but i wouldn't have him as mananger either (yet!)


Really think we need someone proven (if there is such a candidate out there)
Blue & White Army
 
Posts: 840
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:41 am

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

cron