Supporters Club Travel Secretary

For all things Wealdstone FC

Supporters Club Travel Secretary

Postby Whatmough » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:15 pm

After some excellent work over the last few years Victor has decided to stand down as Travel Secretary for WFCSC meaning that we are looking for a new recruit.

The Travel Secretary 's role in the club is an important one as organised travel to away games really helps boost the numbers and show what Wealdstone FC are all about. There are also many fans who can not either physically or financially attend without organised travel. In order for this to continue we need your help! This role would be perfect for one or more fans who want to give something back and the role includes:-

- Booking and Liaising with coach companies
- With the Chairman, making a decision on the feasibility of running the coach based on bookings
- Taking bookings from supporters and handling payments
- Running the coach on matchdays (other committee members can help with this also)

If the above is something that you can do then please email me at m_c_randall@hotmail.com, send me a DM or come and find me around the ground or in the Megastore. Please spread the word!

If the above doesn't sound quite your cup of tea then there are plenty of other roles that we can accommodate. We need a Webmaster for certain and if you want to help your club then we will find a role for you.

Finally thank you Victor for all your hard work especially finding coaches with toilets.
Whatmough

Re: Supporters Club Travel Secretary

Postby worruz » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:23 pm

Thanks for your efforts Victor
worruz

Postby Elmslie Ender » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:41 am

Indeed, well done, Victor. People will realise what a great job you did if and when the service isn’t available.
Elmslie Ender

Postby attic » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:33 am

Can imagine it does take up quite a bit of time during the day so hopefully there's someone out there who has some time to spare and is able to come forward. Well done Victor for a sterling job.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby charlie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:12 am

Ditto comments... Victor is an absolute star and continues to be in his unpaid work for WFC.

I wonder if we will find a replacement in a role that takes up time and is a hassle... with little or no thanks.
charlie

Postby Whatmough » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Keep spreading the word please everyone, we need to start organising some of the early season coaches soon.
Whatmough

Postby Rayners Blue is Back » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:29 am

Like to add my thanks to Victor for his sterling work, some great trips over the last few years!
Rayners Blue is Back

Return to stonesnet forum