Hamlet 1 Stones 0

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Hamlet 1 Stones 0

Postby worruz » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:24 am

BillyByrneFan wrote:
worruz wrote:Thought we were much the better side until we concede. Good possession and almost but not quite producing goal scoring chances.
Need to get more men around Ross when we're on top.

Disappointing goal to concede. Good attack them a sloppy pass from Green, they break and get a corner from which they scored.

Second half we were nowhere near as good although we should have scored near the end. My first game since Woking so I don't know most of these players.
I was fairly impressed with what I saw and we'll need patience. I think we'll progress and a play off place should be targeted again in my opinion.

As an aside they have a good set up with bars at both ends selling food and drink as well as a clubhouse. Have to say best looking female non-league fan base I've ever seen as well.
Clubhouse bar staff decent also. Had to be said.

I'm sure the Dulwich fans would find your sexist comments offensive Pete, you never even mentioned one or two of their male fans mincing around with make-up. :roll:

Must admit I didn't notice that.
worruz

Postby BillyByrneFan » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:06 pm

I noticed 2 but wasn't looking out for them. One wiggled his way past our end in the 1st half as if he was touting for business but I happened to be walking toward him at the time. I don't blame you for not seeing them as there were other sights to behold apart from on the pitch, as you mentioned Pete.
BillyByrneFan

Postby Bowgetstone » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:45 pm

[quote="BillyByrneFan"]I noticed 2 but wasn't looking out for them. One wiggled his way past our end in the 1st half as if he was touting for business but I happened to be walking toward him at the time. I don't blame you for not seeing them as there were other sights to behold apart from on the pitch, as you mentioned Pete.[/quote :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bowgetstone

Postby The Guvnor » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Just seen the footage of their winning goal.

Rarely do you see a 6'4' centre back totally unmarked at a corner - its a shocker.
The Guvnor

Postby Ronnie » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:24 pm

worruz wrote:As an aside they have a good set up with bars at both ends selling food and drink as well as a clubhouse. Have to say best looking female non-league fan base I've ever seen as well.

Any Japanese women there?
Ronnie

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum