Playing squad 2020-21

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Playing squad 2020-21

Postby worruz » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:22 am

Stoney Ground wrote: looking at previous seasons 50 points will be a minimum requirement.

I was thinking the other day 10 home wins and 5 away wins with a sprinkling of draws thrown in should be enough to keep us up. Easier said than done obviously but I'm sure Dean et al have got their sights set higher than that though.
' What I don't get is why is it ok for them to say that word in their rap songs but when I said that word out loud in the queue at the post office they kicked me out the shop?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby Royal Blue » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:25 am

I'm sure we could get Harry (in the corner) Goodger on a good deal? Brings some muscle and livens things up in the last few minutes!!!
Royal Blue

Postby The Guvnor » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:01 pm

For sure our home form will dictate where we end up next season.

The opposition will not enjoy coming to The Vale and we have to maximise that.

I suspect we will play very much on the front foot at home and that positive approach should stand us in good stead.

Our away form may be an issue though. Cant be bothered to look it up but I'm pretty sure our last 7/8 away league games in the NLS were average/poor result wise.

Teams that do well on the road need to be physically and mentally strong to deal with the pressure and we are not really that type of side right now.

I still think we'll see 4/5 changes to our starting line up at least.
The Guvnor

Postby charlie » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:03 pm

Who s this HILLYS chap ?

Does not think we need all three... Clifford/Phillips/Charles.???

Is there a vacant managers job at the darts club yet ? He would make an ideal candidate.

I thought Ashley Charles really stamped his mark on the team last couple of months of the short season.
charlie

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum