Season tickets

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Season tickets

Postby Royal Blue » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:00 am

If it can be done, I think you're right.
Royal Blue

Postby charlie » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:06 pm

So the only way to pay for season tickets is online and including your DOB in account details ?

What happened to pay by cheque then !!!! ?

What is this a bloody government website ?

Talking of which nice to see on twitter that Mr Bumble has congratulated the club on promotion.

As if multi millionaire Boris would have the faintest idea about a football club in his so called Manor. ""Arr.. Boris You better sign this letter as well please, about a club in Ruislip".
charlie

Postby sausagesandwich » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:34 pm

DOB is not required. I left the field blank and the order was confirmed.
sausagesandwich

Postby Royal Blue » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:11 pm

charlie wrote:So the only way to pay for season tickets is online and including your DOB in account details ?

What happened to pay by cheque then !!!! ?

What is this a bloody government website ?

Talking of which nice to see on twitter that Mr Bumble has congratulated the club on promotion.

As if multi millionaire Boris would have the faintest idea about a football club in his so called Manor. ""Arr.. Boris You better sign this letter as well please, about a club in Ruislip".

We should invite him down. PR coup, simple as that.

It's his bloody constituency, what other clubs are there!!! Follow up on that letter to Rory - he can only say no, too busy.
Royal Blue

Postby Rayners Blue is Back » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:05 am

Royal Blue wrote:Hmm, much to mull over here, some good points. I suppose we have to get our heads around continuous segregation from now on - whereas for the last 32 years or whatever it has been a novelty - something we get 'excited' about. How many can we muster at Maidenhead, Brackley or Woking, blah blah - which was all very exciting at the time and will be in the future too.

So we have two things (or more) to contend with - entry into the National league combined with Coronavirus. It is also even possible that our away support may grow as people do sit up and listen regarding Wealdstone. Because along with an outstanding management team, style of football, history, great fans - the Raider phenomenon also continues to help drive our brand/club.

So the purchase of season ticket becomes quite a significant issue this season, perhaps beyond. Entry to this year's games, priority tickets for away games, FA Cup, etc. The ST can hardly be pushed enough. It is ambitious to sell 1000 combined but maybe achievable? For a regular fan, perhaps this year it is a must. For the youth, a no brainer.

I've bought one season ticket, ever, I normally just pay on the gate. I also got free entry courtesy of putting in at least a season's worth of voluntary work in hospitality. However, I don't think I'll be just rocking up from the Shire hoping to get in next season - I'll just get an ST, however often I get to go.

Its also worth stating that the club needs us as much as ever now financially and one of the main ways of raising revenue is the ST. We're into the big time and we're going to have to do all we can to sustain it. We belong there but we've got to pay for it somehow. Get an ST I say, common sense all round.

I'll be getting one, the youth as noted, is excellent value, the early bird Adult and concessionary ones, seem say 20-30 bird higher than expected, more so the concessionary ones, time will tell. The proposed 15-10-5 matchday price seems reasonable. If we decide on Category A games, can do 18-12-6, with say 15-10-5 prices bought online in advance.
Rayners Blue is Back

Postby Rayners Blue is Back » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:20 am

With potential capacity restrictions, think we might have to charge for u14s, I know they are low risk, but with social distancing etc, they still take up space! I would propose a quid entrance fee, you could use the ticket as a quid voucher redeemable for any food or drink in the ground, so you are still effectively getting in for free? But at least you have a record of capacity within the ground, especially if these 1M+ criteria is imposed, or limits on gatherings.
Rayners Blue is Back

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum