Season tickets

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Season tickets

Postby BornundertheElmslie » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:55 pm

The Guvnor wrote:Cant argue with that although I do think we should have included the match day admission prices so that people can appreciate what good value the ST's are.

£ 18 seems to be about the average in the NL so I suspect we will be around that mark with maybe a few quid off with tickets purchased prior to match day.

The real value is in the youth ticket and thats the area we need to push - I still think we have to lower the average age of our supporters as a matter of urgency.

Champions Barrow charged £13 for adults if bought online. Sutton charged £15 for adults if bought online. The average price across the league may have been pushed up by the ex Football League sides..
BornundertheElmslie

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:51 pm

BornundertheElmslie wrote:
The Guvnor wrote:Cant argue with that although I do think we should have included the match day admission prices so that people can appreciate what good value the ST's are.

£ 18 seems to be about the average in the NL so I suspect we will be around that mark with maybe a few quid off with tickets purchased prior to match day.

The real value is in the youth ticket and thats the area we need to push - I still think we have to lower the average age of our supporters as a matter of urgency.

Champions Barrow charged £13 for adults if bought online. Sutton charged £15 for adults if bought online. The average price across the league may have been pushed up by the ex Football League sides..

Barrow is hardly a fair comparison, a it was still in the 50s, when me and Kaney worked there in the 90s.
Stoney Ground

Postby deadly » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:18 pm

Yes good value, especially in attracting the yoof.
I presume I will have to buy a seat season ticket for the Turret end stand seating??
And not be allowed to change ends at half time to stand at the Bulla end if segregation is in force?
A small price to pay as we move back to the higher echelons.
"..You love bloody Weadstone more than you love me.." answer: YES.
deadly

Postby Elmslie Ender » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:21 pm

deadly wrote:Yes good value, especially in attracting the yoof.
I presume I will have to buy a seat season ticket for the Turret end stand seating??
And not be allowed to change ends at half time if segregation is in force?

Hopefully away fans down the side - most clubs will
not bring much more than a hundred. Maybe Barnet, Stevenage and Notts County get more of the top end.
Elmslie Ender

Postby Royal Blue » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Those prices are fair and appropriate. Be nice to sell 750 of those in the new world. £10.42 per game.

However the youth ticket (14-18) is fantastic value at £40, working out at £1.66 per game - maybe cheaper than in 1988? Be nice to sell 250 + of those..
Royal Blue

Postby Enfield Stones » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:46 pm

Elmslie Ender wrote:

not bring much more than a hundred. Maybe Barnet, Stevenage and Notts County get more of the top end.

That is really understating this league, you will need to add Wrexham, Woking, Torquay(if doing well), Hartlepool,kings Lynn(if early on) , York city (if they get promoted), Halifax . All have big support and travel well.
The step up is a real eye opener re crowd numbers and more importantly crowd control. I think the top seated end will be used a lot for away fans
Enfield Stones

Postby Elmslie Ender » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:59 pm

Enfield Stones wrote:
Elmslie Ender wrote:

That is really understating this league, you will need to add Wrexham, Woking, Torquay(if doing well), Hartlepool,kings Lynn(if early on) , York city (if they get promoted), Halifax . All have big support and travel well.
The step up is a real eye opener re crowd numbers and more importantly crowd control. I think the top seated end will be used a lot for away fans

We can accommodate 500 or so easily on the side - and going by what the Magpie fans say, away support isn't that big, though it depends on whom you are playing when. The three above are the ones I'd expect to bring 750 or more and so would put the side segregation under strain.

From one of the non-league forums:

Loads of gaps, and loads of estimates as usual, but this is my offering if anyone is interested. If anyone disagrees with any of these, and has a programme or other evidence, please let me know

538 Notts C
506 Stockport
381 Wrexham
368 Chesterfield
315 Hartlepool
308 Torquay
307 Yeovil
256 Halifax
254 Barrow
250 Aldershot
203 Woking
189 Barnet
162 Chorley
117 Bromley
114 Ebbsfleet
108 Dagenham & Redbridge
99 Sutton
89 Dover
85 Solihull
76 Eastleigh
71 Maidenhead
69 Harrogate
68 Boreham Wood
66 Fylde

213.7 overall average
Last edited by Elmslie Ender on Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elmslie Ender

Postby attic » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:05 pm

Agree price is just about fair for the standard season ticket. Not quite the absolute bargain that we've had before but we are talking a different set of circumstances here. However....this price will really give us an indicator of the size of our hardcore. Will those more casual fans be interested still? Have we turned some of those casuals into hardcore I wonder?
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby worruz » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:25 pm

Elmslie Ender wrote:
We can accommodate 500 or so easily on the side - and going by what the Magpie fans say, away support isn't that big, though it depends on whom your are playing when. The three move are the ones I'd expect to bring 750 or more and so would put the side segregation under strain.

Loads of gaps, and loads of estimates as usual, but this is my offering if anyone is interested. If anyone disagrees with any of these, and has a programme or other evidence, please let me know

538 Notts C
506 Stockport
381 Wrexham
368 Chesterfield
315 Hartlepool
308 Torquay
307 Yeovil
256 Halifax
254 Barrow
250 Aldershot
203 Woking
189 Barnet
162 Chorley
117 Bromley
114 Ebbsfleet
108 Dagenham & Redbridge
99 Sutton
89 Dover
85 Solihull
76 Eastleigh
71 Maidenhead
69 Harrogate
68 Boreham Wood
66 Fylde

213.7 overall average

Will some of these clubs bring a few more as they've not been to us before, or not been to us for a long time ? I suppose we won't know until the day.
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:35 pm

worruz wrote:
Elmslie Ender wrote:
We can accommodate 500 or so easily on the side - and going by what the Magpie fans say, away support isn't that big, though it depends on whom your are playing when. The three move are the ones I'd expect to bring 750 or more and so would put the side segregation under strain.

538 Notts C
506 Stockport
381 Wrexham
368 Chesterfield
315 Hartlepool
308 Torquay
307 Yeovil
256 Halifax
254 Barrow
250 Aldershot
203 Woking
189 Barnet
162 Chorley
117 Bromley
114 Ebbsfleet
108 Dagenham & Redbridge
99 Sutton
89 Dover
85 Solihull
76 Eastleigh
71 Maidenhead
69 Harrogate
68 Boreham Wood
66 Fylde

213.7 overall average

Will some of these clubs bring a few more as they've not been to us before, or not been to us for a long time ? I suppose we won't know until the day.

Also depends when we play them, want the sides that will bring fans, as Saturday fixtures more than Happy for TKBees and Wood to be a winters night in the pissing rain. Hopefully Maidenhead over the festivities.

Depends on those coming up, but the longer trips hopefully early or late on to have a nice weekend, enjoy the culture of the country.
Stoney Ground

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum