Champions celebration - Saturday 4th July - CANCELLED-ISH

For all things Wealdstone FC

Champions celebration - Saturday 4th July - CANCELLED-ISH

Postby worruz » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Last edited by worruz on Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Re: Champions celebration - Saturday 4th July

Postby Royal Blue » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:49 pm

Great opportunity for a local hairdresser/barber to pitch up a stall too!
Royal Blue

Postby Kettering punchbag. » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:49 pm

I'm gonna stand next to Ginge to at least guarantee being 2 metres from anyone else.
Kettering punchbag.

Postby breakspear stones » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:11 pm

Kettering punchbag. wrote:I'm gonna stand next to Ginge to at least guarantee being 2 metres from anyone else.

I’ve got feelings ya know
breakspear stones

Postby s.k.khanna » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:45 am

Kettering punchbag. wrote:I'm gonna stand next to Ginge to at least guarantee being 2 metres from anyone else.

I'm afraid that if you are going to use Ginge as the measuring stick for social distancing there simply isn't enough of him for everyone to utilise, he is, after all, a very popular individual.
Consequently some of us are going to have to improvise and use our 'common sense' to ensure our safety in what could potentially be a hazardous scenario. Accordingly I have ordered one of the following which I pray will arrive in time for the July 4th Party. As it is in almost Wealdstone colours I believe I will blend in quite nicely! 8-)
https://www.fastcompany.com/90469200/th ... ral-bubble
s.k.khanna

Postby Royal Blue » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:18 am

s.k.khanna wrote:

I'm afraid that if you are going to use Ginge as the measuring stick for social distancing there simply isn't enough of him for everyone to utilise, he is, after all, a very popular individual.
Consequently some of us are going to have to improvise and use our 'common sense' to ensure our safety in what could potentially be a hazardous scenario. Accordingly I have ordered one of the following which I pray will arrive in time for the July 4th Party. As it is in almost Wealdstone colours I believe I will blend in quite nicely! 8-)

A shocking image :lol: The site of even one of those in Wealdstone colours would, via Twitter, start a new viral phenomenon, no question.
Royal Blue

Postby Waltons Left Boot » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:04 am

s.k.khanna wrote:Consequently some of us are going to have to improvise and use our 'common sense' to ensure our safety in what could potentially be a hazardous scenario. Accordingly I have ordered one of the following which I pray will arrive in time for the July 4th Party. As it is in almost Wealdstone colours I believe I will blend in quite nicely! 8-)

Can't you just surround yourself with jumpers?
Waltons Left Boot

Postby Kettering punchbag. » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:09 pm

Boris Johnson,he's one of own.
Kettering punchbag.

Postby Kettering punchbag. » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:09 pm

One of our own.
Kettering punchbag.

Postby BillyByrneFan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:12 am

s.k.khanna wrote:

Hit me with your measuring stick, it's nice to be a lunatic.
BillyByrneFan

Next

Return to stonesnet forum