Page 2 of 12

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 pm
by GingerGuy
York City - downside of them moving from the near city centre - with all its obvious attractions ie fantastic range of pubs - is compensated by the brand new out of town stadium


There is a lovely pub called The Bluebell, which my friend lived opposite and we used to drink in a lot 30 years ago. Tiny tiny place, sells Tim Taylor’s.
Since York became rammed with stag and hen dos, they’ve had a “no groups” policy. Last time I went there, with two friends all was ok. Two more turned up, I went to the bar and asked for 5 pints of Landlord and the manager asked me to leave!
Gibber?

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:17 pm
by Blue & White Army
GingerGuy wrote:
Two more turned up, I went to the bar and asked for 5 pints of Landlord and the manager asked me to leave!
Gibber?


Probably the ginger hair.
#gingerlivesmatter #GLM

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:26 pm
by 61663
Blue & White Army wrote:
GingerGuy wrote:
Two more turned up, I went to the bar and asked for 5 pints of Landlord and the manager asked me to leave!
Gibber?


Probably the ginger hair.
#gingerlivesmatter #GLM


Clearly not applied on a consistent basis ....

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/16339258.football-hooligans-jailed-for-pitched-battle-in-york-city-centre/

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:47 pm
by worruz


Those photos....

Jeez

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:32 pm
by Ronnie
GingerGuy wrote:
York City - downside of them moving from the near city centre - with all its obvious attractions ie fantastic range of pubs - is compensated by the brand new out of town stadium


There is a lovely pub called The Bluebell, which my friend lived opposite and we used to drink in a lot 30 years ago. Tiny tiny place, sells Tim Taylor’s.
Since York became rammed with stag and hen dos, they’ve had a “no groups” policy. Last time I went there, with two friends all was ok. Two more turned up, I went to the bar and asked for 5 pints of Landlord and the manager asked me to leave!
Gibber?


Cracking pub, one of many in the city, went there last year on rugby league travels.

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:21 am
by Kettering punchbag.
worruz wrote:


Those photos....

Jeez

I think the photo of the hate filled councillor deserves to be more prominent.
What a shameless disgusting individual.

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:43 pm
by worruz
Kettering punchbag. wrote:
worruz wrote:


Those photos....

Jeez

I think the photo of the hate filled councillor deserves to be more prominent.
What a shameless disgusting individual.


'the hotel’s housekeeper later told police she had never seen such violence, even in her native Czech Republic. '

Why 'even' '?

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:08 pm
by deadly
If anyone wants to watch all the North & South play-off games, you can follow the link here:

https://events.sportradar.com/en-int/pa ... -play-offs

It will cost you £14.99 , that is less than paying full wack to watch one game at Clarence Park, to put it in perspective. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:04 pm
by Ronnie
deadly wrote:If anyone wants to watch all the North & South play-off games, you can follow the link here:

https://events.sportradar.com/en-int/pa ... -play-offs

It will cost you £14.99 , that is less than paying full wack to watch one game at Clarence Park, to put it in perspective. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Sad bloke that I am but I shall tune in, hoping to see Ryan Brunt suffering some heartache even though Iove Bath to come up.

Re: National / South / North play-offs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:23 pm
by GingerGuy
I’ll be tuning in, out of morbid curiosity to see just how fat Danny Kedwell has got during lockdown.