Extraordinary General Meeting

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Extraordinary General Meeting

Postby worruz » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:55 pm

BKK wrote:
The Guvnor wrote:
BKK wrote:PM perpetrated by those with axes to grind.

The only person with an axe to grind is PM himself, publicly stating that he's out to make life as hard as possible for the current board which in turn potentially damages the future of our club.

Don't see how anyone who cares about Wealdstone FC can defend him right now.

The gloves are off.

Wrong! If you actually listened to his statement you would have learnt a few things. In fact a poster on here has a major axe to grind! Two sides to every story but those who spout loudest and all that..

This is all getting rather cryptic now.

Maybe it needs putting to bed.
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby attic » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Its clearly a highly emotional issue to some people. Whilst pragmatism is a great attribute, I guess its that raw emotion that has played its part in keeping the club alive during its darkest days.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Royal Blue » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:55 pm

Here is a summary -

PM is no longer running the club..

He wanted his money back - AGM 2019

PM is still not running the club..

He wanted his money back (EGM 2020) knowing the club is in dire straits financially due to the impact of SARS-CoV-2.

I doubt PM will never run the club again and would imagine it is highly unlikely he will get his money back even in the medium term.

I expect any further attempts to frustrate the survival of Wealdstone FC won't be that well received. If someone comes forward to buy his shares all well and good. His shares are like yours and mine - he just has more of them.

What happened prior to his removal from the board has been extensively documented on this forum (from both camps I believe).
Royal Blue

Postby worruz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:40 pm

Oh no he didn't!

worruz

Postby worruz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:42 pm

And by the way I also noticed the comment you highlighted but just took it that PM had sent it to BKK previously

worruz

Postby 61663 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:50 pm

Funny how the club can get into the 21st century by optimising availability of new streaming technology for games - which I fully support - but are loath to use readily available IT programs to allow optimum attendance of shareholders (many of whom are now not locally based) at EGM - and ‘funnily enough’ they contain a recording function / loading up facility onto the widest accessible SM sites such as YouTube ....

The argument of ‘who said what to whom, when and how’ would be redundant .... and no need for those elusive minutes or to rely on those fortunately endowed with an eidetic memory to be called upon to ‘share’...

So do we ‘entrust the Board to have made the right decision’ not to have done so..?

Or should we be asking why did the board not use Zoom or other similar meeting programs for last Sunday......?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an Ill opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”

Postby Ronnie » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:26 pm

Hmm, unnecessary #oneclub
Ronnie

Postby Royal Blue » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:33 pm

61663 wrote:Funny how the club can get into the 21st century by optimising availability of new streaming technology for games - which I fully support - but are loath to use readily available IT programs to allow optimum attendance of shareholders (many of whom are now not locally based) at EGM - and ‘funnily enough’ they contain a recording function / loading up facility onto the widest accessible SM sites such as YouTube ....

The argument of ‘who said what to whom, when and how’ would be redundant .... and no need for those elusive minutes or to rely on those fortunately endowed with an eidetic memory to be called upon to ‘share’...

So do we ‘entrust the Board to have made the right decision’ not to have done so..?

Or should we be asking why did the board not use Zoom or other similar meeting programs for last Sunday......?

The paradox of wishing I'd gone to the EGM with my eidetic memory but also being quite glad I didn't.

I suspect that will be last one ever not to be recorded if this carries on.

Still, you've got my Bedford Town vs Wealdstone summary to look forward to on Saturday :D
Last edited by Royal Blue on Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Royal Blue

Postby breakspear stones » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:38 pm

Ronnie wrote:Hmm, unnecessary #oneclub

Agree totally

UTS
breakspear stones

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum