Wealdstone v Chesterfield

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Wealdstone v Chesterfield

Postby worruz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:10 pm

The Guvnor wrote:I'm prepared to ignore the conspiracy theories and hazard a guess it may be due to the financial statement we've provided the league outlining our match day losses.

The bars of course are a big part of our match day income so you can hardly claim we lose 3-4k for example when that bar is open all day and a significant number of people are in there spending money.

Its called having your cake and eating it.

I could be wrong of course but its more likely this type of event is more suited to when we play away.

The other thing that did cross my mind is how the club manage to socially distance when you have opposition players, their officials/management team plus match officials and media. I'm assuming they will still require hospitality which would be in the club house. Throw in 50/60 fans milling around and it could get a bit Lionel.

Just thinking aloud.

Now where is the big signing we were promised yesterday..........

It's hardly having your cake and eating it.

As far as I'm concerned what goes on the screen in the clubhouse is none of the NLs business.

This is getting utterly ridiculous..
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby charlie » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:15 pm

As Guvnor has stated. Where is the signing we were promised

Meanwhile Chesterfield are on the verge of signing Rhys Williams from Liverpool on loan.

He only played last week for the reds in the Carabao Cup alongside Van Djik.
charlie

Postby Royal Blue » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Benyu, Wakefield & Dyer have been signed it would appear. Only Wakefield can play tomorrow due to clearances. From West London Sport via Twitter.
Royal Blue

Postby charlie » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Charlie Wakefield massive potential ,suffered injuries. capped England U16/17. Only 22 yr.

Chelsea Academy/Coventry City. For me was stand out player agaInst Slough for 60 minutes. Number 11 on his shirt.

Alex Dyer . How old is he ,Great first time round.
charlie

Postby suttonstone » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:42 pm

worruz wrote:
The Guvnor wrote:I'm prepared to ignore the conspiracy theories and hazard a guess it may be due to the financial statement we've provided the league outlining our match day losses.

The bars of course are a big part of our match day income so you can hardly claim we lose 3-4k for example when that bar is open all day and a significant number of people are in there spending money.

I could be wrong of course but its more likely this type of event is more suited to when we play away.

The other thing that did cross my mind is how the club manage to socially distance when you have opposition players, their officials/management team plus match officials and media. I'm assuming they will still require hospitality which would be in the club house. Throw in 50/60 fans milling around and it could get a bit Lionel.

Just thinking aloud.

Now where is the big signing we were promised yesterday..........

It's hardly having your cake and eating it.

As far as I'm concerned what goes on the screen in the clubhouse is none of the NLs business.

This is getting utterly ridiculous..

It makes sense if the National League have been told that having people watching in the club house would count as having a home crowd.

Not much sense, mind; just enough to worry the blazers.
suttonstone

Postby 08masonl » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:54 pm

Will there be a pitch inspection tomorrow?
08masonl

Postby worruz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:27 pm

Also, apart from anything else isn't RMSSC technically a separate entity from the Football Club.

Am I wrong on that?
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby Stoney Ground » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:31 pm

attic wrote:
Royal Blue wrote:
worruz wrote:It's had too much adverse media reaction.

Bizarre decision.

So if I persuaded my local pub to stream it on the screen at my local would the NL have juristiction to ask for that to shut down as well.

I presume not.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but the people who are saying this is all about controlling the masses are beginning to get my sympathy.

This is ridiculous.

Media, social media - part and parcel of 21st century life worruz. We have to manage that, manage our brand. I'm so f*cking pissoed off right now. What have we become?

I don’t think you are ever to far from a meltdown, talking from experience :shock:
All part of the 'masterplan' :D Yep....I'm with worruz here. It's easy to dismiss those who distrust the World's elite as David Icke types. But you always need to be open minded about hidden agendas and the like.

I remember saying this virus will be a real stress test of Western society. I don't think were far away from a proper meltdown.

Saying that we could be the only club standing at our level by next May. Promotion by default?
Stoney Ground

Postby Stoney Ground » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:33 pm

breakspear stones wrote:I’m sure I heard no food is being laid on for opposition this season after games

What will Wobs do for dinner :lol:
Stoney Ground

Postby The Guvnor » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:55 am

08masonl wrote:Will there be a pitch inspection tomorrow?

Having been out this morning I can confirm football pitches are absolutely saturated with no sign of any let up in the rain.

Think we'll do well to get this on today.
The Guvnor

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum