Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

For all things Wealdstone FC

Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby Lanarkian » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:27 pm

I believe this will be BT Sport's live game next weekend with Macclesfield v Aldershot not taking place.
Lanarkian
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 am

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby GingerGuy » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:56 pm

Does anyone know what's the best way to watch this without getting a full BT Sport subscription?
Just a £25 BT Sport Monthly Pass?
GingerGuy
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:11 pm

GingerGuy wrote:Does anyone know what's the best way to watch this without getting a full BT Sport subscription?
Just a £25 BT Sport Monthly Pass?


I signed up for this on Saturday, can use an iPad or smart TV with the BTSport App. You can’t pause the game on the TV App, so make sure you have enough Beers, Snacks and a bladder that can hold out for 45 minutes. :lol:
Stoney Ground
 
Posts: 2441
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby worruz » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:28 pm

Stoney Ground wrote:
GingerGuy wrote:Does anyone know what's the best way to watch this without getting a full BT Sport subscription?
Just a £25 BT Sport Monthly Pass?


I signed up for this on Saturday, can use an iPad or smart TV with the BTSport App. You can’t pause the game on the TV App, so make sure you have enough Beers, Snacks and a bladder that can hold out for 45 minutes. :lol:



How much to download the app?
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz
 
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:58 pm

worruz wrote:
Stoney Ground wrote:
GingerGuy wrote:Does anyone know what's the best way to watch this without getting a full BT Sport subscription?
Just a £25 BT Sport Monthly Pass?


I signed up for this on Saturday, can use an iPad or smart TV with the BTSport App. You can’t pause the game on the TV App, so make sure you have enough Beers, Snacks and a bladder that can hold out for 45 minutes. :lol:



How much to download the app?


The app is free, £25 a month and can cancel whenever.
Stoney Ground
 
Posts: 2441
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby worruz » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:57 pm

Cheers
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz
 
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby abuzza » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:39 pm

Would I be right in thinking this is the first time Wealdstone have been live on broadcast TV since the BBC experiments in the 40s?
abuzza
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby s.k.khanna » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:07 pm

abuzza wrote:Would I be right in thinking this is the first time Wealdstone have been live on broadcast TV since the BBC experiments in the 40s?


Taken from an earlier thread...
s.k.khanna wrote: The last time we appeared live on telly was on Saturday 7 November 2015 when we played Colchester United in the Emirates F.A.Cup 1st Round.
Admittedly it was on the betting company Bet365's live streaming channel, and you would've had to plug your PC to the telly to actually watch it on the telly, but it was live and counts in my book...
(...did you see what I did there! :P )
s.k.khanna
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby Stoney Ground » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:25 pm

worruz wrote:Cheers


May be even better

If you are on EE phone network.. Text 150 SPORT and get a 3 month BT Sport FREE Trial via the BT Sport App. This will cover Saturday v Wealdstone then the Sutton game.
Stoney Ground
 
Posts: 2441
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby The Guvnor » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:53 am

Not expecting too many changes for this one although hopefully Dyer will have his international clearance and make the squad.

It was a decent performance down at Yeovil and DB knows we need to be a bit more clinical in our decision making and finishing to avoid throwing points away. I didn't think Moses was particularly great the other night and he is under pressure from our raft of strikers pushing for his place.

Might have a bit of a dilemma if Stevens is fit because Phillips was excellent at centre back but I do think we missed him a bit in central mid.

I also felt our keeper was a bit shaky at Yeovil, definitely should have done better with their first goal and his distribution at times was questionable. However he didn't do a lot wrong when he was with us last season so hopefully he's got it out of his system.

Expect a very similar game to Yeovil and if we can sharpen up at both ends we should come home with something.
The Guvnor
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Next

Return to stonesnet forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests