Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

For all things Wealdstone FC

Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby Lanarkian » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:27 pm

I believe this will be BT Sport's live game next weekend with Macclesfield v Aldershot not taking place.
Lanarkian

Re: Dagenham and Redbridge v Wealdstone

Postby GingerGuy » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:56 pm

Does anyone know what's the best way to watch this without getting a full BT Sport subscription?
Just a £25 BT Sport Monthly Pass?
GingerGuy

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:11 pm

GingerGuy wrote:Does anyone know what's the best way to watch this without getting a full BT Sport subscription?

I signed up for this on Saturday, can use an iPad or smart TV with the BTSport App. You can’t pause the game on the TV App, so make sure you have enough Beers, Snacks and a bladder that can hold out for 45 minutes. :lol:
Stoney Ground

Postby worruz » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:28 pm

Stoney Ground wrote:
GingerGuy wrote:Does anyone know what's the best way to watch this without getting a full BT Sport subscription?

I signed up for this on Saturday, can use an iPad or smart TV with the BTSport App. You can’t pause the game on the TV App, so make sure you have enough Beers, Snacks and a bladder that can hold out for 45 minutes. :lol:

How much to download the app?
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:58 pm

worruz wrote:
Stoney Ground wrote:

How much to download the app?

The app is free, £25 a month and can cancel whenever.
Stoney Ground

Postby worruz » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:57 pm

Cheers
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby abuzza » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:39 pm

Would I be right in thinking this is the first time Wealdstone have been live on broadcast TV since the BBC experiments in the 40s?
abuzza

Postby s.k.khanna » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:07 pm

abuzza wrote:Would I be right in thinking this is the first time Wealdstone have been live on broadcast TV since the BBC experiments in the 40s?

Taken from an earlier thread...
s.k.khanna wrote: The last time we appeared live on telly was on Saturday 7 November 2015 when we played Colchester United in the Emirates F.A.Cup 1st Round.
Admittedly it was on the betting company Bet365's live streaming channel, and you would've had to plug your PC to the telly to actually watch it on the telly, but it was live and counts in my book...
(...did you see what I did there! :P )
s.k.khanna

Postby Stoney Ground » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:25 pm

worruz wrote:Cheers

May be even better

If you are on EE phone network.. Text 150 SPORT and get a 3 month BT Sport FREE Trial via the BT Sport App. This will cover Saturday v Wealdstone then the Sutton game.
Stoney Ground

Postby The Guvnor » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:53 am

Not expecting too many changes for this one although hopefully Dyer will have his international clearance and make the squad.

It was a decent performance down at Yeovil and DB knows we need to be a bit more clinical in our decision making and finishing to avoid throwing points away. I didn't think Moses was particularly great the other night and he is under pressure from our raft of strikers pushing for his place.

Might have a bit of a dilemma if Stevens is fit because Phillips was excellent at centre back but I do think we missed him a bit in central mid.

I also felt our keeper was a bit shaky at Yeovil, definitely should have done better with their first goal and his distribution at times was questionable. However he didn't do a lot wrong when he was with us last season so hopefully he's got it out of his system.

Expect a very similar game to Yeovil and if we can sharpen up at both ends we should come home with something.
The Guvnor

Next

Return to stonesnet forum