Yeovil Town 2 Stones 2

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Yeovil Town 2 Stones 2

Postby Blue Pom » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:18 pm

Chap Stone - I'm not sure you will be able to stream the games from Grosvenor Vale. Have you confirmed that you can do that as someone on here has told me that it wasn't possible to stream to outside UK.
Blue Pom

Postby Hunts Boy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:30 pm

From Wealdstone's website regarding streaming:

Q Can I watch the stream if I live abroad?

A. For National League matches there are no restrictions in place to prevent the club from streaming matches to other countries. FA Cup matches are restricted to UK only.
Hunts Boy

Postby attic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:47 pm

Hunts Boy wrote:From Wealdstone's website regarding streaming:

Q Can I watch the stream if I live abroad?

A. For National League matches there are no restrictions in place to prevent the club from streaming matches to other countries. FA Cup matches are restricted to UK only.

Proxy time :)
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
attic

Postby Chap Stone » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:04 pm

I understand that the live stream purchased via the WFC site will be fine whereas games live on BTSport are geoblocked.

So I’ll need a VPN if I want to watch BTSport games, but seeing as they’re most likely to be on in the middle of the night (Dagenham game KO is 2:20AM) I’ll see how I go...

Sadly it looks like there are no video highlights packages of National League games on the NL site or YouTube; hopefully the clubs will be allowed to upload match highlights?!?
Chap Stone

Postby s.k.khanna » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:21 pm

Chap Stone wrote:I understand that the live stream purchased via the WFC site will be fine whereas games live on BTSport are geoblocked.

So I’ll need a VPN if I want to watch BTSport games, but seeing as they’re most likely to be on in the middle of the night (Dagenham game KO is 2:20AM) I’ll see how I go...

Sadly it looks like there are no video highlights packages of National League games on the NL site or YouTube; hopefully the clubs will be allowed to upload match highlights?!?

Just to let you (and all our other overseas fans) know that the Dagenham v Wealdstone match is actually available overseas via the Daggers own streaming service.

Haven't looked into the link myself but might be worth looking at the following:
https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-MJBxfHKt0hjZRCzAC2W

Hope this helps...
s.k.khanna

Postby Stoney Ground » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:25 am

s.k.khanna wrote:
Chap Stone wrote:I understand that the live stream purchased via the WFC site will be fine whereas games live on BTSport are geoblocked.

Just to let you (and all our other overseas fans) know that the Dagenham v Wealdstone match is actually available overseas via the Daggers own streaming service.

Haven't looked into the link myself but might be worth looking at the following:
https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-MJBxfHKt0hjZRCzAC2W

Hope this helps...

Don’t think they are allowed or anyone is, to stream matches on BT Sport. So our match with Sutton will be vetoed by them.

2.20 am you should just be settling down with a kebab and a party 7.
Stoney Ground

Postby Bananas » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:26 am

What Stoney said is correct. I believe the Dagenham "stream" is just an audio commentary.
Just because you come from Wealdstone it doesn't mean you are a horrible b*stard - it's just considerably more likely that you are.
Bananas

Postby Ronnie » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:46 am

Would love to think BT Sport have done their research and got Pearcey in as a pundit......
Ronnie

Postby The Guvnor » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:16 am

Ronnie wrote:Would love to think BT Sport have done their research and got Pearcey in as a pundit......

I think we all know the answer to that one.

As alluded to in social media I think we'd all just be happy to hear our name pronounced correctly. Not sure why people struggle with it, its not as we're some nondescript Welsh town like Cardiff for example.
The Guvnor

Postby BillyByrneFan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:01 am

Whatever happened to the highlights show that used to be on Free Sport, Monday evenings? Did Free Sport only have the rights foe a couple of seasons?
BillyByrneFan

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum