Video stream

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Video stream

Postby 61663 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:45 pm

The club is legally obliged to provide a refund as per Consumers Act 2015 - all digital content has to be of a satisfactory standard
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an Ill opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”

Postby Lanarkian » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:40 pm

What is 'satisfactory standard'? The coverage looked OK to me. The match result might not have been described as 'satisfactory'. Doubtless if the coverage for some people was not satisfactory, there is a case for a refund but a Season Ticket Refund?
I have wasted money (arguably) on cricket membership (Middlesex), racing membership (Punchestown) and other memberships such as the National Trust and English Heritage and, of course, outstanding matches at Wealdstone. As far as I am concerned, it is not the fault of these organisations that they could not fulfil their obligations. I have no intention of adding to their problems so I shall be patient and wait for better days.
Lanarkian

Postby worruz » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Lanarkian wrote:What is 'satisfactory standard'? The coverage looked OK to me. The match result might not have been described as 'satisfactory'. Doubtless if the coverage for some people was not satisfactory, there is a case for a refund but a Season Ticket Refund?
I have wasted money (arguably) on cricket membership (Middlesex), racing membership (Punchestown) and other memberships such as the National Trust and English Heritage and, of course, outstanding matches at Wealdstone. As far as I am concerned, it is not the fault of these organisations that they could not fulfil their obligations. I have no intention of adding to their problems so I shall be patient and wait for better days.

And your attitude to the season ticket is the same as mine and it appears 99.9% of our support, as I've not heard of anyone suggesting a refund other than one person on here.

However, to me, its not unreasonable for someone to suggest it and they don't really deserve stick for it. To be fair people pay season ticket money to watch us play football in the flesh. Obviously the club would be in dire straits if they gave all the money back to us, so people suck it up and realise the issues if the money was refunded.

As for the stream. The stream was good for you, that's fine. I saw pretty much all the game, but even if I'd not seen any of it again I wouldn't ask for a refund, but its not about you and me really.

If I'd paid money to Sutton for instance to see half a game I'd probably not be quite so charitable.
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby worruz » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:53 pm

In case anyone doesn't check their emails regularly, you should have got an email re new arrangements for the Wealdstone streaming service.
'I only want to help you Ro-land'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUoZJvdipA
worruz

Postby BillyByrneFan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:27 pm

worruz wrote:In case anyone doesn't check their emails regularly, you should have got an email re new arrangements for the Wealdstone streaming service.

Just checked mine and nothing. I guess it's because I never used the 1st code for the Chesterfield game as I've seen the games round at Deadly's. Strange as this one is all singing, all dancing, and if locked down again I would have to watch on my laptop and try to get a code from somewhere.
BillyByrneFan

Postby s.k.khanna » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:23 pm

BillyByrneFan wrote:
worruz wrote:In case anyone doesn't check their emails regularly, you should have got an email re new arrangements for the Wealdstone streaming service.

Just checked mine and nothing. I guess it's because I never used the 1st code for the Chesterfield game as I've seen the games round at Deadly's. Strange as this one is all singing, all dancing, and if locked down again I would have to watch on my laptop and try to get a code from somewhere.

If you're having problems try this site address and contact them and hopefully they'll sort it out for you:

https://support.inplayer.com/

...did look but found no singers or dancers I'm afraid! :(
s.k.khanna

Postby Stoney Ground » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:26 pm

s.k.khanna wrote:
BillyByrneFan wrote:

If you're having problems try this site address and contact them and hopefully they'll sort it out for you:

https://support.inplayer.com/

...did look but found no singers or dancers I'm afraid! :(

Just tried to access via new provider, and can’t get on. Had no issues previously.

Tried password reset and no email.

Might be stewarding again tomorrow.
Stoney Ground

Postby s.k.khanna » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:13 am

Stoney Ground wrote: Just tried to access via new provider, and can’t get on. Had no issues previously.

Going on the info email sent to me, the first thing to do for those not in receipt of their email is to check their Junk / SPAM folder. If it's not in your inbox it might be in there.

The link I provided above came with the details sent to me with my new code. I can access it, and as it was a query page I just assumed it would be accessible to everyone but of course may have been specifically linked to my email address only after processing my code and if so my apologies. For the record it's InPlayer Limited and they define themselves as the "registration and payment processing partner" so having looked into it closer it's probably not them you need to contact to acquire your new code.
I've had a look at their Q & A page and their website suggest contacting the content publisher directly which of course is Wealdstone FC. The email was sent to me by:
seasontickets@wealdstonefc.com
who of course sent the original codes no longer valid and so I'm assuming it's this email that you need to use to contact and acquire your new code.

Hopefully something here will be helpful but if all else fails I'm sure a stewards jacket will look very fetching on you.
s.k.khanna

Postby Rayners Blue is Back » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:31 am

s.k.khanna wrote:
Stoney Ground wrote: Just tried to access via new provider, and can’t get on. Had no issues previously.

Going on the info email sent to me, the first thing to do for those not in receipt of their email is to check their Junk / SPAM folder. If it's not in your inbox it might be in there.

The link I provided above came with the details sent to me with my new code. I can access it, and as it was a query page I just assumed it would be accessible to everyone but of course may have been specifically linked to my email address only after processing my code and if so my apologies. For the record it's InPlayer Limited and they define themselves as the "registration and payment processing partner" so having looked into it closer it's probably not them you need to contact to acquire your new code.
I've had a look at their Q & A page and their website suggest contacting the content publisher directly which of course is Wealdstone FC. The email was sent to me by:
who of course sent the original codes no longer valid and so I'm assuming it's this email that you need to use to contact and acquire your new code.

Hopefully something here will be helpful but if all else fails I'm sure a stewards jacket will look very fetching on you.

Khanna, do you have to put the NHS App in first :-)
Rayners Blue is Back

Postby Stoney Ground » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:18 am

s.k.khanna wrote:

I was trying to login on the new system and had followed the instructions on the email sent, and after 3 or 4 attempts then clicked the forget password button as it would not let me in.

Still no response.

All sorted now, was operator error, needed to sign up before trying to login. :oops:
Stoney Ground

PreviousNext

Return to stonesnet forum