Eastleigh at Home

For all things Wealdstone FC

Eastleigh at Home

Postby Stoney Ground » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Another tough one this week following on from games against the top 2 in the league we host Eastleigh who are top of the form table.

Hopefully Meekings and Langston can start, so Jerome can play left back, with maybe Cawley and Oluwo making a back 3/5.

Sit Phillips and Connor Smith in front of those with Mendy just behind a front two of Parrish and Rosco.

I think a formation like that will allow Mendy to do Mendy things, like get into goal scoring positions but also disrupt their play through midfield. 2 up top would give us more going forward and also mean we keep the ball better.

Be good to get something out of this game to help build the confidence.
Stoney Ground

Re: Eastleigh at Home

Postby charlie » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:36 pm

SG selection... has taken the hatchet to Saturdays line up .Dropped ...Wishart/Green/Lewis/Dyer /Charles red card.

No Dilly Dally there!!!.... I would like to see Dalling the Hoops loan given a chance . came with decent recommends from Hoops Fans.

Another tough match. .... Positive comments Tuesday night ?
charlie

Re: Eastleigh at Home

Postby BillyByrneFan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:59 pm

charlie wrote:SG selection... has taken the hatchet to Saturdays line up .Dropped ...Wishart/Green/Lewis/Dyer /Charles red card.

No Dilly Dally there!!!.... I would like to see Dalling the Hoops loan given a chance . came with decent recommends from Hoops Fans.

Another tough match. .... Positive comments Tuesday night ?

People who have watched games say that Lewis has been AWOL/tired, so I was surprised Dalling wasn't given chance.
BillyByrneFan

Return to stonesnet forum