Beano coach to margate

For all things Wealdstone FC

Beano coach to margate

Postby Hatch End Casuals » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Me and govner want to run a fans coach to margate on sat nov 14 departing at 9.30 to allow for a nice full day.Ive got a competitive quote from a local company for a 49 seater executive coach with a toilet and if we fill it which we should it will be £12 per adult any under 16`s will pay a little less.In order to run this coach we need firm early bookings i will have a clipboard tomorrow so please aproach us.I realise we have a lot of home games coming up and the margate game may seem to be a bit of time yet but we would have to book the coach ,so lets all have a good day out like the old days .Everyone`s welcome. :)
Hatch End Casuals

Re: Beano coach to margate

Postby breakspear stones » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:07 pm

i aint coming to game tomorrow as am in deepest gloucestershire put my name down&will give you money nxt time i see ya if thats ok.UP THE STONES.
breakspear stones

Re: Beano coach to margate

Postby Hatch End Casuals » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:57 pm

A little update we have 35 so far leaving 14 spaces,so still room for anyone i may have forgot or not spoken to .And those who are coming we will need 10 pound saturday to book the coach the odd change balance we will collect on the day,thank you. 8-)
Hatch End Casuals

Return to stonesnet forum