So, next Saturday

For all things Wealdstone FC

So, next Saturday

Postby cardew the cad » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:06 am

No worries, we've had them watched. Mim's scouting mission! In the blue coat, bottom left, deep under cover.
cardew the cad

Re: So, next Saturday

Postby WhizzyBloke » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 am

As the text on the background is obscuring all but the hood of the blue coat on my browser, try http://www.freewebs.com/mightyrooks//Dorchester/Dorchester%20(13)%20(Medium).JPG instead for the full picture
WhizzyBloke

Postby adamgloor » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 am

Clearly they are not drinking inside a football ground are they?
I know I know, the tea is very frothy on the south coast....
adamgloor

Postby s.k.khanna » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:16 pm

…and that bloke with the big grin, wearing a red top under an overcoat, in the row but one just above Mim …that’s Donald Cross that is…
…moving to the very top row, I’m sure that’s Fingers Fruin wearing his cap, (from the left, he’s the very 1st person) and on the same row isn’t that Pete Worby, seven people across…
…and in the paddock down the bottom wearing a white shirt…that’s gotta be Steve Marshall isn’t it!
….bloody hell our spies are everywhere!!!!!
:o
s.k.khanna

Postby Wobs » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:07 pm

s.k.khanna wrote:…and that bloke with the big grin, wearing a red top under an overcoat, in the row but one just above Mim …that’s Donald Cross that is…
…moving to the very top row, I’m sure that’s Fingers Fruin wearing his cap, (from the left, he’s the very 1st person) and on the same row isn’t that Pete Worby, seven people across…
…and in the paddock down the bottom wearing a white shirt…that’s gotta be Steve Marshall isn’t it!
….bloody hell our spies are everywhere!!!!!
:o

and standing in front of Miriam is Monty's dad. Is there something you want to tell us Mim? You naughty girl.
Wobs

Postby Stoneage » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm

cardew the cad wrote:No worries, we've had them watched. Mim's scouting mission! In the blue coat, bottom left, deep under cover.

Seen my doppelganger at last!
Stoneage

Return to stonesnet forum