I'll be Twittering the game this Saturday (hopefully)

For all things Wealdstone FC

I'll be Twittering the game this Saturday (hopefully)

Postby Stoneme » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:05 am

Hi all. It's been ages since I've been sanctioned a trip to the Vale, so I will be looking forward to it on Saturday. I am going to try and cover the game using Twitter. If you're unable to attend and want to follow the game then follow me on www.twitter.com/wealdstonefc

The reason I say 'I hope' I can do it is obviously because of a lack of powerpoints in the press box, or indeed anywhere around the ground with a decent, seated vantage point. So, I'll power up the laptop before arrival and hopefully it will get through the 90 mins, especially if I am conservative with the power at half time.

Cheers.
Stoneme

Re: I'll be Twittering the game this Saturday (hopefully)

Postby stoney bloke » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:15 am

If only we knew of a Ruislip based electrical company that might be willing and able to remedy this ( :lol: )
stoney bloke

Postby fingers » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:03 pm

But there is a power point in the Press Box.
Suggest you come and ask for me on Saturday
fingers

Postby BKK » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Well blow me down - I have consistently told no end of hacks in my emporium that no power existed. Can you show me too?
Cynicism and negativity is an easy and popular trait that is fed by failure. Success derives from someone, somewhere, being positive. Try it.
BKK

Postby Stoney Ground » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:22 am

BKK wrote:Well blow me down - I have consistently told no end of hacks in my emporium that no power existed. Can you show me too?

There's even electric light there, the wonders of modern science.
Stoney Ground

Postby abuzza » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Followed the twitter report today, thanks, much appreciated. Since I spend most of my saturdays tied to a printing machine at the moment your reports were the next best thing to being there. Although I think you jumped the gun at the end saying we were through to the first round proper? I will make every effort to be at the 4th Qual. Rd. in person.
abuzza

Postby kentoncanary » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Thanks for the twitter updates. I was running around after the kids and their sports, and it was good to hear the Stones were winning.
kentoncanary

Postby Stoneme » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:00 am

abuzza wrote:Followed the twitter report today, thanks, much appreciated. Since I spend most of my saturdays tied to a printing machine at the moment your reports were the next best thing to being there. Although I think you jumped the gun at the end saying we were through to the first round proper? I will make every effort to be at the 4th Qual. Rd. in person.

Indeed, such was the buzz surrounding the place I got a little carried away. Thanks for the kind comments though.
Stoneme

Postby TheMovieLife » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:16 am

I normally post about the game on my twitter too, but not as thorough or as frequent. www.twitter.com/heymercedes. I'll post here if I'm doing it on certain games just incase anyone is trying to find the score.
TheMovieLife

Return to stonesnet forum