Anyone staying down at Margate for the match?

For all things Wealdstone FC

Anyone staying down at Margate for the match?

Postby BKK » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:49 pm

.....if so an enterprising B&B has written to the supporters club offering their hospitality - Hopewell House, 52 Madeira Rd, Margate: 01843 221495

£30 per night. Sounds nice and friendly... ;)
Cynicism and negativity is an easy and popular trait that is fed by failure. Success derives from someone, somewhere, being positive. Try it.
BKK

Re: Anyone staying down at Margate for the match?

Postby chelski reject » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:38 am

Sadly Buster Bloodvessel's 'fatty towers' is no longer in Margate.

About a year ago he was living on a canal boat moored in Uxbridge , dunno if he's still there, should try and get him to one of our games.The guy that used to run clubska at the Rayners (Mark) will probably have his details - i'll e mail him.
chelski reject

Postby breakspear stones » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 am

buster still lives on his barge in hayes nxt door to that dreaded supermarket at bulls bridge me&the mrs see him quite often, he lost load off weight for health reasons
breakspear stones

Postby cardew the cad » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:59 am

and... and...he's a Margate fan. And we're playing them at home next week. And we've a function that night with a live band playing...do I have to spell it out...get him along!
cardew the cad

Postby megaphone » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:44 pm

and... and...he's a Margate fan. And we're playing them at home next week. And we've a function that night with a live band playing...do I have to spell it out...get him along!

Come come now Cardew, if you are not careful you will bust a bloodvessel. I'm sure if they Can Can get him along they will! :D
megaphone

Postby chelski reject » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:28 am

Sent an e mail ( markwyeth@clubska.com) and checked his website to see if he's around.

Mark sounds a bit like Indiana Jones to describe him - he's a lecturer who often gives talks in America , he also plays guitar for the local Hayes boys done good , Ruts .They still tour extensively around Europe.

Looking for the Wealdstone link in this...the Ruts had a minor hit , but it's a good one, called: West one (shine on me) -it works on all levels , our shirt sponsor- electricity- shining. ( :roll: )

Maybe i'm clutching at straws here - i'm looking for lucky omens for the big match tomorrow.
chelski reject

Return to stonesnet forum