Supporters Club COach to Aylesbury

For all things Wealdstone FC

Supporters Club COach to Aylesbury

Postby Enfield Stones » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Chaps,

The supporters club are looking at running a coach to Aylesbury, I know its close but we do have alot of new fans
that maybe cannot get to this game , we have to look at all eventualities, We are working closely with the main club
re organising another breakfast morning at the club and then taking a coach leaving the Vale at 12.30 (arrival into Aylesbury at 1.30)
We are currently working on how much this will be to run, depending on costs we will make an announcement on here and the main club websites
if we are going ahead with this. IF we do go ahead we will take bookings by email/phone or at the Margate match.

Will keep you all posted

Regards
Jez Albert
Enfield Stones

Re: Supporters Club COach to Aylesbury

Postby chelski reject » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:33 pm

I wonder whether we still have fans that would like a pick up point in Harrow? Maybe our friend at the Harry O could even give it a plug in what's undoubtedly gonna be the cup souvenir edition.
chelski reject

Postby Hatch End Casuals » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Enfield Stones wrote:Chaps,

The supporters club are looking at running a coach to Aylesbury, I know its close but we do have alot of new fans
that maybe cannot get to this game , we have to look at all eventualities, We are working closely with the main club
re organising another breakfast morning at the club and then taking a coach leaving the Vale at 12.30 (arrival into Aylesbury at 1.30)
We are currently working on how much this will be to run, depending on costs we will make an announcement on here and the main club websites
if we are going ahead with this. IF we do go ahead we will take bookings by email/phone or at the Margate match.

Will keep you all posted
supporters club thinking of running a coach anyone would think this is the fa cup or something :?: jez i will give you the details of a local coach firm who should be competitive on saturday.And if they hear you might run another one in the next 15 years who knows what deal you might get. :lol:
Regards
Jez Albert
Hatch End Casuals

Postby TheMovieLife » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:00 pm

I'd be interested in this, but it'll depend on the price really. I'll keep a look out!
TheMovieLife

Postby RAYNERS BLUE » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Has anyone checked if their are engineering works on the Chiltern Line that weekend? No trains could be more wanting to go by coach?
RAYNERS BLUE

Postby cardew the cad » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:34 pm

Has anyone checked if their are engineering works on the Chiltern Line that weekend?

Nah can't be arsed. You?
cardew the cad

Return to stonesnet forum