Progress in the Gazette....well, almost

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: Progress in the Gazette....well, almost

Postby Operation Wealdstone » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:17 am

I think describing it as 'riddled with errors' is somewhat unfair. I'm made no secret of the cock-up regarding the Cup opponents. I'll spill some of my blood and sent it you in the post.....;)[/quote]

Hurry up then there is a strike on soon :P
Operation Wealdstone

Postby cardew the cad » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:19 am

Blood y'say ? If you could include all of Toshack's that would be great.

Riddled, I stand by it. There was more but don't have the paper to hand.

Oh forgot, there's another nice big ad on the back page advertising this weekend's game.
cardew the cad

Postby Hatch End Casuals » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:25 am

cardew the cad wrote:Blood y'say ? If you could include all of Toshack's that would be great.

Oh forgot, there's another nice big ad on the back page advertising this weekend's game.

Yeah an add that the club have had to PAY for :!:
Hatch End Casuals

Postby WfcGooner » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:38 am

Not to detract from Stoneme's fantastic (official?) efforts, partly as a test prior to overhauling my web site and partly to fuel my Stones addiction, I've also been twittering (tweeting, twatting?) the matches.

I'm happy to do the same at Aylesbury - especially so now I know it'll be read (rather than Billy nomates!).
WfcGooner

Postby Stoneme » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:54 am

WfcGooner wrote:Not to detract from Stoneme's fantastic (official?) efforts, partly as a test prior to overhauling my web site and partly to fuel my Stones addiction, I've also been twittering (tweeting, twatting?) the matches.

I'm happy to do the same at Aylesbury - especially so now I know it'll be read (rather than Billy nomates!).

Gooner, I think I am being summoned to Hayes for the FA Cup game with Staines, so if you want to use the Wealdstone FC twitter account to tweet on my behalf, let me know
Stoneme

Postby Stoneme » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:57 am

cardew the cad wrote:Blood y'say ? If you could include all of Toshack's that would be great.

maybe in the rest of the paper but not my not so super douper article. If you are getting the fine tooth comb out for the Observer tomorrow be safe in the knowledge I am away on holiday for a week, so I'll not be able to have these amusing verbal exchanges.

As for Toshack, I would happily spill it. But he bleeds Swansea black and white and not the colours of his country. Toshack out, Flynn in. At least that way we've more chance of suffering Euro qualification agony rather than out and out 'never stood a chance'.
Stoneme

Postby Elmslie Ender » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:03 am

Stoneme wrote:
WfcGooner wrote:Not to detract from Stoneme's fantastic (official?) efforts, partly as a test prior to overhauling my web site and partly to fuel my Stones addiction, I've also been twittering (tweeting, twatting?) the matches.

Gooner, I think I am being summoned to Hayes for the FA Cup game with Staines, so if you want to use the Wealdstone FC twitter account to tweet on my behalf, let me know

There will be MORE Stones fans at Aylesbury than the total crowd at Church Lane or wherever they play now.....
Elmslie Ender

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum