FA Cup 1st Round draw numbers

For all things Wealdstone FC

Re: FA Cup 1st Round draw numbers

Postby Whatmough » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Blue & White Army wrote:Don't be so pathetic, how the hell am i not giving the oppo respect. I said "IF" we win.

I think that Jez is trying to make sure we go into Saturday 100% focused on the match for both players and supporters alike. Some of their players earn a lot more than ours and they won as many games in the cup as we have. Lets get behind the team and raise that roof!
Whatmough

Postby Hatch End Casuals » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Whatmough wrote:
Blue & White Army wrote:Don't be so pathetic, how the hell am i not giving the oppo respect. I said "IF" we win.

I think that Jez is trying to make sure we go into Saturday 100% focused on the match for both players and supporters alike. Some of their players earn a lot more than ours and they won as many games in the cup as we have. Lets get behind the team and raise that roof!

As for some of their players earning more than ours,not saying we pay well but love to know what your on and can i have some. :roll:
Hatch End Casuals

Postby Stones Throw » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 pm

I think people have to remember this is basically a side that finished mid table last year in Southern Midland division (only 1 level below) for a differently named team. This is the old Utd team and certainly no walk over. As Whatmough said the supporters have a huge part to play on Saturday. We know our boys respond so lets give it good old Wealdstone celebration. About time we had a bit of a sing song and get under the skin of the opp players.
Stones Throw

Previous

Return to stonesnet forum